Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Owsley County 50 Estill County 47 (56th District)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Estill had 3 chances to take the lead right around 10 seconds to go, all right at the rim and all 3 came off. Really tough loss for Estill but a good win for Owsley.

Congrats Lady Owls.

Other thread got all out of wack.
I noticed on the khsaa website they have the score 60-57 but this score is the correct one. Final was OC 50 EC 47.

These two teams are about as close as it can get. Owsley won by 3 in Irvine. Estill won by 1 in Booneville. And now in the district it was another close game, with a 3 point difference.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I noticed on the khsaa website they have the score 60-57 but this score is the correct one. Final was OC 50 EC 47.

These two teams are about as close as it can get. Owsley won by 3 in Irvine. Estill won by 1 in Booneville. And now in the district it was another close game, with a 3 point difference.
Your so right I think of these 2 teams could play 10 games and it would 5 and 5. But it’s a shame for both teams that they had to play with the worst Refs ever why would they send them to do a district game. Both team had so many bad calls. They were just so bad it hurt both teams.do better 56 district.