Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County 58 Harlan County 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Did Spurlock play tonight?
Upset city :HitWall:
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Did Spurlock play tonight?

Yes
56-47 with 1:07 to play, Whitley goes on 11-1 run and hits game winning layup with 2 seconds left.
Harlan Co was leading with 1:07?
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Harlan Co was leading with 1:07?

Yes.
Micheal is a much better coach than to allow that to happen.. Could be upset in district tournament for the Boro!
[quote=Craze JACKET man]Micheal is a much better coach than to allow that to happen.. Could be upset in district tournament for the Boro!

Was not Michael's fault. Sometimes players make mistake and things don't go your way. They played hard and will be ready Tuesday!
Great coaches don’t allow that to happen.. He is a great coach but must learn from that melt down. He’s not as good as senior, but is getting there fast..
I'd give Whitley credit instead of blaming the coach. HCHS did have two starters out injured and one had fouled out during the run, so he didn't have a lot of experienced options. Whitley made the plays and Harlan County had some costly turnovers.
I don't think anything happening in the 52nd would be a big upset this year when it's been so close, plus I don't know if HCHS losing to Whitley is a lot different than Middlesboro losing to Lynn Camp in the final games for both.
HCS Wrote:I'd give Whitley credit instead of blaming the coach. HCHS did have two starters out injured and one had fouled out during the run, so he didn't have a lot of experienced options. Whitley made the plays and Harlan County had some costly turnovers.
I don't think anything happening in the 52nd would be a big upset this year when it's been so close, plus I don't know if HCHS losing to Whitley is a lot different than Middlesboro losing to Lynn Camp in the final games for both.

How serious are the injuries for Harlan County?
Nothing serious, it appeared.
Definitely an upset but Jones is still the 2nd best coach in the 13th Region (behind P) so I'm still thinking Harlan County is going to be a hard out in the tournament