Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 67 Floyd Central 38
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JCHS
Cory VanHoose 16 points
Gabe Ferrell 15 points on 5 of 8 treys
Isaiah May 12 points
John King 8 points
Connor Lemaster 5 points
Braxton Bentley 4 points'
Jacob Butcher 2 points
Josh Slone 2 points
Brett Caudill 2 points
Zach Russell 1 point

FCHS
Brady Conn 16 points
Ethan Smith-Mills 8 points
Blake Slone 5 points
Brandon Little 4 points
Dalton Boyd 2 points
Jacob Hamilton 2 points
Brady Jones 1 point
Any one know how the Rice kid ankle is
How’s the Rice kids knee
Looks like Hagar was not the answer everyone thought.
WinkWinkler Wrote:Looks like Hagar was not the answer everyone thought.

So who said that? Are you just taking shots at Hager or FC?

The losing record doesn’t compare to the respect those players and fans have for Hager.
JC came out on fire..... Gabe hit two 3-pointers from the bleachers to start the game then was able to get some quick turnovers and never looked back.
If Gabe Ferrell stays healthy, I think JC has a chance to win the region. He's their best outside shooter. IMO :Cheerlead
I have heard that he will be fine, just being cautious, said that he could probably play if it was tournament time, just not wanting to take any unnecessary risks
Broken Play18 Wrote:So who said that? Are you just taking shots at Hager or FC?

The losing record doesn’t compare to the respect those players and fans have for Hager.

Agreed here. Hager is a competitor and gets the most out of his players.
There is no respect for this program or coach over here. Players today do not respect coaches because their parents are telling them how great they are all the time. Respect of what? Taking a mess and catering to the quitters and their parents which has resulted in more losses.
WinkWinkler Wrote:There is no respect for this program or coach over here. Players today do not respect coaches because their parents are telling them how great they are all the time. Respect of what? Taking a mess and catering to the quitters and their parents which has resulted in more losses.

Complete bs. I dont even think he’s getting paid. The losses are nothing compared to atmosphere that was there. That teams problems left with Spurlock.

So many on this board who tried to deflect the issue and blamed the players, blamed the paremts or blamed today’s youth in general. Not one mentioned that an adult has to be told how to behave and was suspended for his actions.

That program can only improve.
They have to improve. Not much room to get worse.
38 points is there best? Our program will be down for many years. Not sure if any coach will want this job next year.
The job isn’t even posted yet and the names being tossed around suggest many want the job. Time will tell.

Also JC has had a great year with a couple of lopsided scores. So I’m not sure why you think a loss to them is anything but a loss to a good team.
The coach that takes this job will not be anything special. They will be one that is currently working in Floyd County or one of the current assistants.
Floyd Central needs to find a young coach that has the drive to build a winning program, but at the same time I don't know if a young guy can handle the parents
Floyd Central needs a coach who won’t argue with fans during a game.
Someone give your opinions on the rankings in the 57th district and who will be the top two to come out. A very good district to play in. I think the top two might over look the other two teams on any given night. Especially it being held at Paintsville. There was some bad blood there a couple of weeks ago. Need their best officials on the championship game no matter the teams. Schools wanting to change officials on their game is a shame . If you're gonna win you will win. No official can win or lose for you. Jc better be thinking about that.