Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 55 Letcher Central 45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final

I have been hard on Letcher all year so I made the ride over to watch this one.

Hazard had more players in street clothes than they had in uniform.
I know Fletcher, Bennett, Napier, and Johnson all out tonight and still won by 10 at Letcher. People still want to give me a hard time about thinking Letcher isn't much?
Sorry can someone at 45 to the title.
Hazard 55 Letcher 45

Phone is a little slow at Pine Mountain Grill
CA3 Wrote:Sorry can someone at 45 to the title.
Hazard 55 Letcher 45

Phone is a little slow at Pine Mountain Grill

Wish I could help but I don’t even know how to closed a updates thread :biglmao:

Need helped MOD TongueirateSho
Really good win for the Dawgs! 2 starters did not play (Fletcher and Napier) and 3 of top reserves did not play (Kyle and Jake Johnson and Bennett).

Stomach VirusTongueuke: has hit the dawgs hard

Guys really stepped up tonight! Skyler Pelfrey, Baily Blair, Dylan Combs, Andrew Ford all played great minutes

Wade Pelfrey, Logan Hall, and Rydge Beverly led the way
Letcher is a top 5 team. They were clearly cheated in this one. They said.
Solid win for the Dawgs!
Awful quite on this thread?
Not much Letcher fans can say. Lost to a team without 4 of their top 7 players at home
CA3 Wrote:Not much Letcher fans can say. Lost to a team without 4 of their top 7 players at home

There is lots that we can say but win or lose we support our team and still know that when they play their best they can play with any team in the Region.
Bstidham47 Wrote:There is lots that we can say but win or lose we support our team and still know that when they play their best they can play with any team in the Region.

😂😂😂 your very best is not even top 5 in the region. You guys have beat absolutely no one and blamed the refs all season long. You will be very lucky to even play in the region
Wildcat100 Wrote:😂😂😂 your very best is not even top 5 in the region. You guys have beat absolutely no one and blamed the refs all season long. You will be very lucky to even play in the region

We are actually ranked 5th in the region and when you look at the top 4 how many of those teams had the balls to play without having to recruit other players? With the exception of Buckhorn that is. I don’t see how we will be lucky to play in Region....we have already beaten Cordia twice. If your great big 4.....laughable had the great coaches and programs that you are bragging about they wouldn’t have to go and get players from other counties and even states. I would rather finish 5th playing fair than 1st with no pride and having to recruit. Besides after the 14th region tournament any team that makes it to the Sweet 16 will be blown away by 20 plus. Name me one of your super teams that have competed with any other regions top teams and cane within 15 of them 🤔🤔
Got job Big Al!
Bstidham47 Wrote:There is lots that we can say but win or lose we support our team and still know that when they play their best they can play with any team in the Region.

I'm not so sure of that. 9-6 in region, 0-6 against the top 5 teams. Boggs is very good but not much outside of him. I've watched LCC play two times this season maybe I am missing something but neither time they didnt seem like they could knock off a tier 1 team in the region.
Tailback44 Wrote:I'm not so sure of that. 9-6 in region, 0-6 against the top 5 teams. Boggs is very good but not much outside of him. I've watched LCC play two times this season maybe I am missing something but neither time they didnt seem like they could knock off a tier 1 team in the region.

So you are saying that we have one good player? Wow you really haven’t watched much this season then huh? Players on our team are better than what you all see. They run the plays that are called and don’t get to showcase their true ability.
Bstidham47 but could they beat the warriors when at home
Bstidham47 Wrote:We are actually ranked 5th in the region and when you look at the top 4 how many of those teams had the balls to play without having to recruit other players? With the exception of Buckhorn that is. I don’t see how we will be lucky to play in Region....we have already beaten Cordia twice. If your great big 4.....laughable had the great coaches and programs that you are bragging about they wouldn’t have to go and get players from other counties and even states. I would rather finish 5th playing fair than 1st with no pride and having to recruit. Besides after the 14th region tournament any team that makes it to the Sweet 16 will be blown away by 20 plus. Name me one of your super teams that have competed with any other regions top teams and cane within 15 of them 🤔🤔
But if we played 1 on 1 with 15th region refs who would win
CA3 Wrote:Final

I have been hard on Letcher all year so I made the ride over to watch this one.

Hazard had more players in street clothes than they had in uniform.
I know Fletcher, Bennett, Napier, and Johnson all out tonight and still won by 10 at Letcher. People still want to give me a hard time about thinking Letcher isn't much?
Bstidham47 will be here in a sec
Bstidham47 Wrote:We are actually ranked 5th in the region and when you look at the top 4 how many of those teams had the balls to play without having to recruit other players? With the exception of Buckhorn that is. I don’t see how we will be lucky to play in Region....we have already beaten Cordia twice. If your great big 4.....laughable had the great coaches and programs that you are bragging about they wouldn’t have to go and get players from other counties and even states. I would rather finish 5th playing fair than 1st with no pride and having to recruit. Besides after the 14th region tournament any team that makes it to the Sweet 16 will be blown away by 20 plus. Name me one of your super teams that have competed with any other regions top teams and cane within 15 of them 🤔🤔
Letchers gonna make a huge upset shortly
they are led ny seniors boggs and kincer
Bstidham47 Wrote:So you are saying that we have one good player? Wow you really haven’t watched much this season then huh? Players on our team are better than what you all see. They run the plays that are called and don’t get to showcase their true ability.

Well now I’m getting confused. It’s the coaches fault now? LCC plays hard no one can debate that but I’m not going to sit here and say we are a top 4 team and it would take us on our best night and kcc on a bad night for us to beat them. And I’m not going to blame refs and coaches play calling for loses. Sorry just the way I see it. Kids do go to kcc pcc etc after 8th grade and transfer in but nearly all do because of the expectations of playing for a regional championship team. Lcc screwed the pooch when they for some ungodly reason fired Raymond Justice. They showed how much they cared about basketball when they did that. For some reason think they are a football school and have recruited in that sport and never really been a threat to beat anyone outside district. Amazes me!
thegr81 Wrote:Well now I’m getting confused. It’s the coaches fault now? LCC plays hard no one can debate that but I’m not going to sit here and say we are a top 4 team and it would take us on our best night and kcc on a bad night for us to beat them. And I’m not going to blame refs and coaches play calling for loses. Sorry just the way I see it. Kids do go to kcc pcc etc after 8th grade and transfer in but nearly all do because of the expectations of playing for a regional championship team. Lcc screwed the pooch when they for some ungodly reason fired Raymond Justice. They showed how much they cared about basketball when they did that. For some reason think they are a football school and have recruited in that sport and never really been a threat to beat anyone outside district. Amazes me!

Crazy they could have had Camron Justice on those Letcher Central teams if they hadn't fired his dad.
Letcher might be the most disappointing in the region. A lot of talent and height but they just don't get the wins.
The Ole Man Wrote:Letcher might be the most disappointing in the region. A lot of talent and height but they just don't get the wins.

What’s disappointing is that the other teams have to recruit players to get the “wins”.
Bstidham47 Wrote:What’s disappointing is that the other teams have to recruit players to get the “wins”.

I thought that Perry Central and Cordia were the only teams with recruits this year. Knott County, Hazard, and Buckhorn are all local kids. Why can't you beat them then?
CA3 Wrote:I thought that Perry Central and Cordia were the only teams with recruits this year. Knott County, Hazard, and Buckhorn are all local kids. Why can't you beat them then?

Knott went and got Whitaker from Leslie and Hazard got Bennett from Buckhorn. Even being local kids they jumped ship from their original teams. Buckhorn is like LCC play with the kids they have. Just because they aren’t from another country or state doesn’t mean they haven’t been recruited by other programs. Look at the kid at Breathitt that started there, went to Estill and then because they were down came back to Breathitt. So don’t give me that these teams don’t recruit and tell me that the players they had straight up without adding more could beat LCC every time out.
Bennett didn't play against Letcher
CA3 Wrote:Bennett didn't play against Letcher

That’s not the point. The point is they do have a transfer like most of the others.
Bstidham47 Wrote:That’s not the point. The point is they do have a transfer like most of the others.

Yes it is the point, you say Letcher can't beat those teams because they recruit.
Knott, Hazard, Buckhorn, and Breathitt all beat them with kids from their own counties
CA3 Wrote:Yes it is the point, you say Letcher can't beat those teams because they recruit.
Knott, Hazard, Buckhorn, and Breathitt all beat them with kids from their own counties

You are like everyone else. Trying to defend the fact that the schools around here play fair. Like I said ALL those schools (except Buckhorn) had to have players from other schools transfer in to HELP THEM WIN!! I don’t care how you look at it that is recruiting. Why do these schools have to go out and get other kids that aren’t on the roster the previous year...... because they are scared that they will lose to teams like Letcher, Buckhorn etc... they aren’t as great as you want to think and it shows.
I'm pretty sure Knott County's whole team went to middle school in Knott County.
0-2 against them this season.

Knott, Perry, Hazard, Breathitt are scared of each other and I do believe they try to one up each other but no one seems to be afraid of Letcher Central, sorry
Pages: 1 2