Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co. 10 East Ridge 0 (5 innings.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chan Shepard another great performance on the mound. East Ridges errors killed them today at least 7 errors.
well that sucks...Is Lawrence that good or is ER that bad??
LC is that good.
LC topples 15th Region POWER East Ridge!
GOOD job Dawgs now stay focused and get you another one .:Clap:
Congrats, Lawrence.
I congratulate LC. I have no issue with the boys, They are fine young men. I hardly believe using the 57th District MVP was necessary for this one. I guess this goes back to the discussion on saving pitchers and so forth.
IISnakE Wrote:I congratulate LC. I have no issue with the boys, They are fine young men. I hardly believe using the 57th District MVP was necessary for this one. I guess this goes back to the discussion on saving pitchers and so forth.
I haven't followed Lawrence much this year, but I don't think using him was necessary. I'm not ripping on East Ridge by any means, but IMO, I'm pretty sure Lawrence could have advanced without using one of their best, if not their best, pitcher.
Batpuff Wrote:Chan Shepard another great performance on the mound. East Ridges errors killed them today at least 7 errors.

Shepard and the rest of the Dawgs looked impressive today.
IISnakE Wrote:I congratulate LC. I have no issue with the boys, They are fine young men. I hardly believe using the 57th District MVP was necessary for this one. I guess this goes back to the discussion on saving pitchers and so forth.

Maybe not a bad decision, considering you still have 2 good pitchers, plus if LC can advance to the championship, Shepherd would be eligible once again.
Well to question why pitch Shepard. Well you have to win or go home so they want to make sure they win.
Batpuff Wrote:LC is that good.
Well.....I guess the other 19 teams that beat them are just that good as well. They were outscored 186-34 in their 20 losses.Rolleyes
The Guru Wrote:Well.....I guess the other 19 teams that beat them are just that good as well. They were outscored 186-34 in their 20 losses.Rolleyes
Smile Smile Smile
The Guru Wrote:Well.....I guess the other 19 teams that beat them are just that good as well. They were outscored 186-34 in their 20 losses.Rolleyes

Well lets see humm......
Wow! That's a nice find.
ER was actualy in this gme though LC scored six runs in the fifth to get the mercy, ER just had a ton of errors.
Lawrence is pretty good...but East Ridge is pretty bad
Dawgs are playing great right now-really proud of them!!
Batpuff Wrote:Well lets see humm......

Is that the best comeback you can come up with? Smile
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Is that the best comeback you can come up with? Smile

Comeback lets see. My team is still playing.
Batpuff Wrote:Comeback lets see. My team is still playing.
Mine is too. How about that!!
Hey, how about you all grow up.

Guru, Kimball, I know that you two despise Batpuff, but lets try and keep it civil.

Not saying it's out of hand, but watch it.
Thank you comfort Eagle!! Wondered if this was going to continue as a Batpuff bashing thread or what! Give the guy a break already..
ComfortEagle Wrote:Hey, how about you all grow up.

Guru, Kimball, I know that you two despise Batpuff, but lets try and keep it civil.

Not saying it's out of hand, but watch it.

What the heck did I do??? LOL
There are very few that I despise and Batpuff certainly isn't one of them!

Thanks Kimball!!! Get me in trouble!!!!Smile Smile
Congrats LC.
The Guru Wrote:What the heck did I do??? LOL

LOL, you all think we don't "hear" what goes on behind the scenes?
The Guru Wrote:What the heck did I do??? LOL

I put the little laughy thingies on after the posts. I wasn't trying to be malicious.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I put the little laughy thingies on after the posts. I wasn't trying to be malicious.
I know!!! That's what I couldn't understand why we were getting a slight warning???
all in fun though!