Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region Districts, who you got?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
53rd (SEEDED DISTRICT) Played at Knott Central
1. Knott
2. Letcher
3. JBS
4. Cordia

Knott winner, Letcher runner-up

54th (CANTRELL RANKINGS, I THINK THIS IS CORRECT) At Perry Central
1. Leslie
2. Hazard
3. PCC

4. Buckhorn

Leslie winner, Hazard runner-up

55th (SEEDED)First round at Jackson City, Championship at Wolfe

1. Wolfe
2. Breathitt
3. Jackson City
4. Riverside

Wolfe winner, Breathitt runner-up

56th SEEDED, played at Owsley

1. Powell
2. Owsley
3. Estill
4. Lee

Powell winner, Owsley runner-up
TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
Patriot train Wrote:53rd (SEEDED DISTRICT) Played at Knott Central
1. Knott
2. Letcher
3. JBS
4. Cordia

Knott winner, Letcher runner-up

I think this is about right as well. I'll just say that it could be a toss up between Knott and Letcher. It all depends on who shows up to play. Higgins is an ace for sure, but Maggard has shown she can step it up when needed.

54th (CANTRELL RANKINGS, I THINK THIS IS CORRECT) At Perry Central
1. Leslie
2. Hazard
3. PCC

4. Buckhorn

Leslie winner, Hazard runner-up

See my earlier comment above. I could see those high flying Eagles winning or the ground pounding Dawgs. This should be a barn burner for sure.

55th (SEEDED)First round at Jackson City, Championship at Wolfe

1. Wolfe
2. Breathitt
3. Jackson City
4. Riverside

Wolfe winner, Breathitt runner-up

About sums it up I reckon!

56th SEEDED, played at Owsley

1. Powell
2. Owsley
3. Estill
4. Lee

I see Powell winning this, but again...see my earlier comments!

Powell winner, Owsley runner-up
TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho

Bring on the tourney!

Jonesy
Championship outcomes

Owsley beats Powell
Wolfe beats Breathitt
Leslie beats Hazard
Letcher beats Knott
Patriot Train....you are almost exactly right. But I have to say one thing My 'Dores will beat Hazard in first round but fall to Leslie in the Championship. I've heard some talk from recent Leslie games....looks like they are poised to make a run at this whole thing. Sparks back in the coaching ranks (I remember him from his days at The Horn) and will have them hard to beat!

Region predictions
Round 1
PCC BEATS WOLFE
KNOTT FINALLY BEATS OWSLEY

LESLIE BEATS BREATHITT
LCC BEATS POWELL

Round 2
KNOTT BEATS PCC (IN RANDYS FINAL GAME)
LESLIE BEATS LCC

Championship
LESLIE BEATS KNOTT 49-45
Analytics101 Wrote:Patriot Train....you are almost exactly right. But I have to say one thing My 'Dores will beat Hazard in first round

Hope you are right, but I foresee a thumping by the Lady Bulldogs in Coach Napiers last game before retirement and seeing him get ejected and walking into the sunset! :Cheerlead
Analytics101 Wrote:Patriot Train....you are almost exactly right. But I have to say one thing My 'Dores will beat Hazard in first round but fall to Leslie in the Championship. I've heard some talk from recent Leslie games....looks like they are poised to make a run at this whole thing. Sparks back in the coaching ranks (I remember him from his days at The Horn) and will have them hard to beat!

Region predictions
Round 1
PCC BEATS WOLFE

LESLIE BEATS BREATHITT
LCC BEATS POWELL

Round 2
LESLIE BEATS LCC

Championship
LESLIE BEATS KNOTT 49-45

What makes you think Perry beats Hazard??
clay1 Wrote:What makes you think Perry beats Hazard??

District is at PCC. Like him or not, you better learn to love him cause Randy Napier is Randy Napier and will have his bunch prepared better than what we saw in the WYMT Classic!!
Analytics101 Wrote:District is at PCC. Like him or not, you better learn to love him cause Randy Napier is Randy Napier and will have his bunch prepared better than what we saw in the WYMT Classic!!
They definitely play better at home, and he is definitely a legend and is a great tournament coach, but unless they get some transfers in this week, they still have the same team and players they have had all year. Yes they have gotten better, but still do not have the talent enough to handle the Lady Dawgs! TongueirateSho
The girls have finally came together at Perry. They had planned on having Sid Hall and it took some time to get the machine running smooth. Watched them about beat Floyd Central. I wouldnt be surprised to see PCC win the whole region.
My picks

Winners:
Knott County
Leslie County
Wolfe County
Powell County

Runner-up:
Letcher Central
Perry Central
Breathitt County
Owsley County
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:The girls have finally came together at Perry. They had planned on having Sid Hall and it took some time to get the machine running smooth. Watched them about beat Floyd Central. I wouldnt be surprised to see PCC win the whole region.
C'mon man, let's not get crazy!!!! :please: :lmao:
This is very hard to predict but

Region
1st Round
Knott over Perry Central (by 11)
Breathitt County over Powell County (by 1)
Leslie County over Owsley County (by 15)
Letcher Central over Wolfe County (by11)

Semi-Finals
Knott County over Breathitt County by 10
Leslie County over Letcher Central by 3

Finals
Knott County over Leslie County by 6
Those are bold predictions district I see Knott over letcher hazard over Lesley Wolfe over breathitt powell over owsley after that I need to see who plays who
56th district will be finals Powell and Estill
Analytics101 Wrote:Patriot Train....you are almost exactly right. But I have to say one thing My 'Dores will beat Hazard in first round but fall to Leslie in the Championship. I've heard some talk from recent Leslie games....looks like they are poised to make a run at this whole thing. Sparks back in the coaching ranks (I remember him from his days at The Horn) and will have them hard to beat!

Region predictions
Round 1
PCC BEATS WOLFE

LESLIE BEATS BREATHITT
LCC BEATS POWELL

Round 2
LESLIE BEATS LCC

Championship
LESLIE BEATS KNOTT 49-45

pcc doesn’t beat Wolfe and Lesley doesn’t beat breathitt
PCC and Leslie aren’t going to win their 1st round game in the region I’ll put money on it. Lol
Didn’t see the Buckhorn win coming but thought PCC or Hazard could win that one.. Gave PCC the advantage being at home .
Wrong !
Not happening !
Both picks for 54th wrong !
Well i picked Buckhorn over Leslie but didn't tell anybody....you believe that I will sell you a farm in the Congo...