Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (5)Kentucky 71 Mississippi State 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Starkville!

Another tough road test for the Cats! The streak is still alive and is up to 10 now! Got #21 LSU on Tuesday before the big showdown with the Vols a week from today!
My excitement for next Saturday is beyond any that I can remember for UK basketball.
I'm not as excited as I was before we lost an 18 point lead and barely squeezed out a W!!!
leecoukfan Wrote:final from starkville!

Another tough road test for the cats! The streak is still alive and is up to 10 now! Got #21 lsu on tuesday before the big showdown with the vols a week from today!

Cats! Cats! Cats!
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm not as excited as I was before we lost an 18 point lead and barely squeezed out a W!!!
I hate we lost the lead, but you had to think they would make a run at home. This team does seem to have some grit, we’ve already got three very impressive league road wins now, at Florida, Auburn and Miss. St. when their crowds were out for blood. I actually enjoy watching road games more, nothing better than sending their fans home disappointed!
This reminded me of how games will be in the tourney. You always see teams make a big run late when their season is on the line. Proud of the team for pulling through with a lot of grit.
I think a close win will help them in late March.
I like the grit these guys played with. The defensive intensity keeps these guys in the game even when the shots aren't falling. Also, PJ Washington is the man.