Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 69 Letcher Central 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Letcher lost again? Who cheated them this time?
Paintsville still not playing well. Just played a much weaker team
OffTheHook Wrote:Final
Nice victory for the Tigers
Weaker team?? Paintsville has played one of the toughest schedules in the region. Mostly on the road
EyeOfTheTiger Wrote:Weaker team?? Paintsville has played one of the toughest schedules in the region. Mostly on the road

I know. I was saying tonight they played a weaker team (letcher).
Letcher Central will be a tough out in the 14th Region
EyeOfTheTiger Wrote:Letcher Central will be a tough out in the 14th Region

If they make it.

They're #5 in a 4 team race for the region
Not giving them much until they beat a good team
CA3 Wrote:If they make it.

They're #5 in a 4 team race for the region
Not giving them much until they beat a good team

I don’t know what your deal is with Letcher man. It’s not like any of the 14th region teams are setting it on fire and by the way who have the other 14th region teams beat to make you think they are so damn good?? Letcher can beat them on any given night and you can bet your ass they make Region.
Bstidham47 Wrote:I don’t know what your deal is with Letcher man. It’s not like any of the 14th region teams are setting it on fire and by the way who have the other 14th region teams beat to make you think they are so damn good?? Letcher can beat them on any given night and you can bet your ass they make Region.

Letcher is solid but they have not beat any of the top 4 teams in the region.
Bstidham47 Wrote:I don’t know what your deal is with Letcher man. It’s not like any of the 14th region teams are setting it on fire and by the way who have the other 14th region teams beat to make you think they are so damn good?? Letcher can beat them on any given night and you can bet your ass they make Region.

What has Letcher done to make me think they're good?

Beat Cordia? lol everyone has
CA3 Wrote:What has Letcher done to make me think they're good?

Beat Cordia? lol everyone has

They have been in every game this season with the exception of a couple and could very well won those games so stop acting like they have been blown out by everyone. No team in the 14th is unbeatable and to act like we have no shot just shows that you obviously have not followed the games very close. What quality wins do the other teams in the region have that suggest they are so damn superior?? Seems like whenever any of them have stepped out of Region against top tier teams from other regions that they have got their asses handed to them. So don’t bash one team when they have just as good of a chance as any other team
Bstidham47 Wrote:They have been in every game this season with the exception of a couple and could very well won those games so stop acting like they have been blown out by everyone. No team in the 14th is unbeatable and to act like we have no shot just shows that you obviously have not followed the games very close. What quality wins do the other teams in the region have that suggest they are so damn superior?? Seems like whenever any of them have stepped out of Region against top tier teams from other regions that they have got their asses handed to them. So don’t bash one team when they have just as good of a chance as any other team

Again, what has Letcher done to make me think they're good?
14th Region is definitely the weakest it has ever been and you couldn't put an all star team together and win a game at Rupp.
That being said, we will have a great Regional tourney. Out of these teams, any of them could win it:
1. Knott
2. Perry
3. Hazard
4. Breathitt

Out of these teams, one of them could upset one of the big 4, just don't think they can put the 3 games together and win the whole thing:
5. Letcher (chance to not be in region)
6. Cordia (chance to not be in region)
7. Wolfe

Two of these teams will be the last 2 teams in the region and be happy to be there:
8. Estill, Powell, Owsley
Bstidham47 Wrote:They have been in every game this season with the exception of a couple and could very well won those games so stop acting like they have been blown out by everyone. No team in the 14th is unbeatable and to act like we have no shot just shows that you obviously have not followed the games very close. What quality wins do the other teams in the region have that suggest they are so damn superior?? Seems like whenever any of them have stepped out of Region against top tier teams from other regions that they have got their asses handed to them. So don’t bash one team when they have just as good of a chance as any other team

[Image: iBfNV9E.png]

#needtostartahorseshoeteam More mash taters please!!!
Did William's kid play for Paintsville? Heard he was suspended or sick or both!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: iBfNV9E.png]

#needtostartahorseshoeteam More mash taters please!!!

Come on now FatPat Knott just lost to George Rogers Clark and also got destroyed in the All A. They don’t exactly have a strong resume either and other than their wins in the 14th they can’t hang with the big boys either.
Budsqueezer Wrote:Did William's kid play for Paintsville? Heard he was suspended or sick or both!!!

Good question. I was wondering the same thing.
Bstidham47 Wrote:Come on now FatPat Knott just lost to George Rogers Clark and also got destroyed in the All A. They don’t exactly have a strong resume either and other than their wins in the 14th they can’t hang with the big boys either.

Knott has beat Letcher twice lol.
You could ref the game yourself and GRC would beat Letcher by 60.
CA3 Wrote:Knott has beat Letcher twice lol.

I agree
CA3 Wrote:Knott has beat Letcher twice lol.

What team do you support? I would love to know because I am about sick of you dogging mine. If I wanted your opinion or really gave a damn about it ai would ask you for it.
Bstidham47 Wrote:What team do you support? I would love to know because I am about sick of you dogging mine. If I wanted your opinion or really gave a damn about it ai would ask you for it.

Lol seems like you care a lot.
But as far as my team goes, graduated from Paintsville and worked for Johnson Central for several years. So I guess those are the schools I'd like to see do well. Also have family that attended Knott County and Corbin.
Yes he played.
Patriot train Wrote:14th Region is definitely the weakest it has ever been and you couldn't put an all star team together and win a game at Rupp.
That being said, we will have a great Regional tourney. Out of these teams, any of them could win it:
1. Knott
2. Perry
3. Hazard
4. Breathitt

Out of these teams, one of them could upset one of the big 4, just don't think they can put the 3 games together and win the whole thing:
5. Letcher (chance to not be in region)
6. Cordia (chance to not be in region)
7. Wolfe

Two of these teams will be the last 2 teams in the region and be happy to be there:
8. Estill, Powell, Owsley

This is reasonable. I think Letcher pulls through and makes it out of district, but a bad draw will kill them. I could see them pulling one upset, but if they had to beat three of those teams to win, they would be in trouble.
Letcher Central has beaten 14 different teams this season
Wolfe County 8-16
JBS 8-16
OBI 6-14
Belfry 7-19
Jenkins 1-23
Cordia 5-20
Thomas Nelson 16-10
Leslie County 6-16
Phelps 10-13
Magoffin County 12-13
Pike Central 16-10
Estill County 8-17
East Ridge 9-14
Powell County 9-12

That's 121-213 record for the teams they have beat.
8 of the 14 schools are Class A schools and not the good Class A schools

I'm sorry but that's not impressive to me, especially for a 5A school
CA3 Wrote:Letcher Central has beaten 14 different teams this season
Wolfe County 8-16
JBS 8-16
OBI 6-14
Belfry 7-19
Jenkins 1-23
Cordia 5-20
Thomas Nelson 16-10
Leslie County 6-16
Phelps 10-13
Magoffin County 12-13
Pike Central 16-10
Estill County 8-17
East Ridge 9-14
Powell County 9-12

That's 121-213 record for the teams they have beat.
8 of the 14 schools are Class A schools and not the good Class A schools

I'm sorry but that's not impressive to me, especially for a 5A school

Good lord everyone gets so caught up in what class these schools are. I don’t care if your a 5A or 1A school, come tournament time throw records, classes and whatever else you need to use to validate a team out the window. It’s a new season and ANYONE has a shot to win. That’s what teams are supposed to do, win the games they are expected to win and be competitive with teams better or equal- that’s all levels of sports. LCC has been competitive with every single team in the 14th and they are more than capable of upsetting some of them. I am proud of the fact that our team doesn’t have to shop around the region or anywhere else to get players like other 14th region schools. We are capable and competitive with local LETCHER kids that play hard and still haven’t played a complete game like they are capable of. Keep doubting man it’s your opinion but don’t be surprised if this team doesn’t pull an upset.
Bstidham47 Wrote:Good lord everyone gets so caught up in what class these schools are. I don’t care if your a 5A or 1A school, come tournament time throw records, classes and whatever else you need to use to validate a team out the window. It’s a new season and ANYONE has a shot to win. That’s what teams are supposed to do, win the games they are expected to win and be competitive with teams better or equal- that’s all levels of sports. LCC has been competitive with every single team in the 14th and they are more than capable of upsetting some of them. I am proud of the fact that our team doesn’t have to shop around the region or anywhere else to get players like other 14th region schools. We are capable and competitive with local LETCHER kids that play hard and still haven’t played a complete game like they are capable of. Keep doubting man it’s your opinion but don’t be surprised if this team doesn’t pull an upset.

Love your enthusiasm for your team! Hope LCC does well, unless you play JC down the road. :Cheerlead