Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: George Rogers Clark @ Knott County Central, 2/7/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: c8fcSqd.jpg]

Shizzle me some fizzle baby, Clark freakin Griswold is coming to town tonight driving cousin Eddies rv, wowza! It's good to have lil Joshy in town and let him take another lesson from Big Bizness! Patriots will be rollin in this one. Give that bunch credit though, they are a nice platoon, but haven't seen the likes of Kazilla and Spider-Man McGuire. Hospitality room will have fried turkey necks, buckets of mash taters, and plenty of ole Roy's concoction.

Pats by 12

#keephuckleberryoutofroysconcoction More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 2t46x8.jpg] Bolz the entourage be coming in wide freaking open! Ole Fatpat be coming in hot as a mutha! #lewis&clarkexpeditionstopstonight More mash taters please!!!
[Image: Jn6a.gif] Wowza ole King just slapped a mutha at Pig in a Poke for saying Clark might have a chance baby! Big Bizness walked out of there like a freaking boss! Ole Fatpat and the posse loaded the vehicle up and wez psyched up baby! #bringthekiddos #warpaintdecorated More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: Jn6a.gif] Wowza ole King just slapped a mutha at Pig in a Poke for saying Clark might have a chance baby! Big Bizness walked out of there like a freaking boss! Ole Fatpat and the posse loaded the vehicle up and wez psyched up baby! #bringthekiddos #warpaintdecorated More mash taters please!!!

What happened to Knott tonight? All the hype and a letdown .
That’s a top team. No letdown other than fatpat being his usual self. No other team in the 14th could come close to this team imo.
GRC ranked top 20 in the State, 16th I believe, Knott lost by 7..and that was because fouling at the end and GRC made free throws..Whitaker played one of the better games I’ve seen from him..Knott looking good, clicking on all cylinders down the stretch...watched this one on TV and it was a great game..refs let them play too