Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top Girls Basketball Prospects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NEXT Wrote:Who cares, I wish the parents would hold THEIR children back, and tell SOME on the Pike BOE it stick their policy where the sun don't shine......

Well Next, I guess you told us.TongueirateSho
If...Then Wrote:Jacklyn. #11 from Belfry.

she can handle the ball fast and shoot

She is a very good ballplayer.
RACHEL SMITH and RACHEL POTTER are two of the best players at PIKEVILLE, BOTH of them are only 6th graders. JUST turned 12 , PIKEVILLE will be very good for years to come.
what about that #20 from Millard, she's pretty good I think, I think her names Alicia Bentley!
Courtney Wright is SUPPOSED TO BE A 7TH GRADER, but she got held back. Won't she be 13 this summer? She is very small for her age.
ballcrazy Wrote:Courtney Wright is SUPPOSED TO BE A 7TH GRADER, but she got held back. Won't she be 13 this summer? She is very small for her age.

yeah court's supposed to be a 7th grader and yeah she will be 13 in july...but im pretty sure the only reason they held her back was because she switched schools or something along the lines of that...but i think she is too small to be in the 7th grade any ways...she's still a lot smaller than her classmates...
amber shepherd allen central middle school
katelyn newsome and jodie jude and candice porter from martin county( 8th graders
Seen Martin Co play at the Magoffin Co. event yesterday. They are
for real. Can't wait to see them play Magoffin Co. Should be a
good game. I think we can beat them.
Shonda Bailey from MCA averaged 24.5 per game during the first two games of the Right Beaver Classic at Allen Central Middle School. This kid is an exceptional athlete. Doesn't get alot of recognition since she is from a small private school. Probably has as much raw talent as anyone in east ky. Needs to improve on Free throw shooting and work on her jump shot. If these two parts of her game come along she could be something very special to watch. Being From MCA she doesn't have the opprotunity to play on the high school level after the middle school season is over like the other talented girls around our area.
Beat Magoffin At Dorton By One Point

Great Game Neither Team Deserved To Win

They Are A Great Coached Team As Well As Martin County

These Two Will Face Each Other 2 More Times In Conference Play
Jacklyn Stack
Jackie Stack #11 from Belfry.
BMSPirateMom #11 Wrote:She is a very good ballplayer.

I agree Jackie is a very talented player. This year she is on a team with some other talented players but who don't have a lot of experience.
ballcrazy Wrote:RACHEL SMITH and RACHEL POTTER are two of the best players at PIKEVILLE, BOTH of them are only 6th graders. JUST turned 12 , PIKEVILLE will be very good for years to come.

do they have any games left to play or playing in any league this winter
The whole Powell County 7th grade girls team has plenty of prospects. If i'm not mistaken at one point they were tops in the state.
sounds like there are some great girls basketball on south 23. now that girls middle school ball is over, are these girls playing in any kind of league right now and if so where and when
Floyd County Stumbo Elementary C Team 6th grade girls Timera Thacker, Brandy Morrow, Chloe Johnson, Eddi Akers, and Mercedes Martin, these girls were County Champs in 6th grade-C team, runners up 7th grade-B team, runners-up 8th grade A team. Their record for 2008 seaseon is 18 wins- 0losses. They are presently playig with BL high school. We are really looking forward to our next couple of years in Floyd County Middle School Girls. They are a great group of girls that have playig for me since 2nd grade.
Elliott and Rife from Allen Central
Pages: 1 2