Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 13th Region Rankings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. SL
2. Knox Central
3. Corbin
4. Clay Co.
5. NL
6. Harlan Co.
7. Middlesboro
8. Bell Co.
9. Barbourville
10. Whitley Co.
11. Williamsburg
12. Lynn Camp
13. Harlan Ind.
14. Jackson Co.
15. Red Bird
16. Pineville
17. OBI
TheProfessor33 Wrote:1. SL
2. Knox Central
3. Corbin
4. Clay Co.
5. NL
6. Harlan Co.
7. Middlesboro
8. Bell Co.
9. Barbourville
10. Whitley Co.
11. Williamsburg
12. Lynn Camp
13. Harlan Ind.
14. Jackson Co.
15. Red Bird
16. Pineville
17. OBI

I think those looks pretty accurate. I'd say the teams that make the region tournament are:

Winner: South Laurel
Runner up: Corbin

W: Clay County
R: Jackson

W: Harlan County
R: MBoro unless they have to play HC, if they do then I'll take Bell.

W: Knox Central
R: Barbourville
South Laurel is the best team in the 13
Top 3 teams are SL, Clay, and Knox. All other teams in the region are not very good. The bad thing is that clay is not coached very well. Team doesn't play defense and no structure to the offense. Just give it to Robinson when you need a basket. 50/50 chance to make region. Embarrassing.
Watch out for the Bobcats! We finally got Tyler Partin the ball more. We can be very dangerous and have the quickest guard in the region.
South Laurel and Knox Central are 1-2. Behind that are: North, Corbin, HC and maybe Clay. Any of the four are capable of playing well, but are a tier below the top.
While I agree that Knox is a top 3 team in the region, I can't imagine them winning the region.. they lose their head in big games. On paper, they should've blown Corbin out of the water, and lost at their home place when Corbin's second best player may have played half a quarter max because of foul trouble.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:While I agree that Knox is a top 3 team in the region, I can't imagine them winning the region.. they lose their head in big games. On paper, they should've blown Corbin out of the water, and lost at their home place when Corbin's second best player may have played half a quarter max because of foul trouble.
I agree. We have this same conversation about Knox around this same time every year. Until they win one it’s hard to say they are the favorite
JerryGarcia Wrote:I agree. We have this same conversation about Knox around this same time every year. Until they win one it’s hard to say they are the favorite

If they draw opposite of South they're a team I see possibly getting upset by a Corbin, Harlan County, North Laurel type team in the semi's.