Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 39, Shelby Valley 29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from SV. Lady Panthers have now won 15 of their last 16 games. Only loss in that span was the head-scratcher to 6-20 East Ridge in the All-A tourney.
First off, I would like to send well-wishes to Cassidy Rowe, who left the game during the second quarter with a knee injury. Considering she is only about 7 months removed from an ACL tear, I hope that this is not related to that. She has a bright future ahead of her and I hope this is nothing serious.

As for the game, it was actually a tale of 2 games. Valley was firmly in control of this game, stretching the lead to 10 points, until Rowe went down with a knee injury. Once she went out, Pikeville gradually took over and pulled away in the 4th quarter.

Congrats to the Panthers.
Low scoring game.
Hope everything is ok with Rowe
Pikeville has best team in Region with 2 bigs and 3 or 4 decent guards. Problem is they’ve had best team last 3 years and just can’t seem to get over the hump. Coach Orem needs to win it this year...