Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Antiques Roadshow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone else watch this show on KET?

I always forget when it's on, but when I'm channel surfing I do come across it from time to time. It's pretty interesting.

They are coming to Louisville soon I believe.
yeah its one of those shows that you dont look for, but when its on, I have to watch the rest of it, lol..good stuff
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah its one of those shows that you dont look for, but when its on, I have to watch the rest of it, lol..good stuff
Good show, I watch it when I find it on.
I watch it from time to time when I find it on as well.
I can't decide if I like it more when people have garbage that they THINK is worth a fortune or when they have stuff that they think is garbage and IS worth a fortune.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I saw a lady on there the other day and the guy told her that the table she had was worth $150,000 AND SHE WAS UPSET!

She seemed so disgusted that it wasn't worth more, she seemed shocked and said "...oh, I thought it would be worth more."

Come on, you have a $150,000 table.......
yeah, bless her little freakin heart. You could add the value of every table I own up and theyd be worth about $8 bucks. Whining over a $150,000 table, give me a break..
ComfortEagle Wrote:Yeah, I know what you mean. I saw a lady on there the other day and the guy told her that the table she had was worth $150,000 AND SHE WAS UPSET!

She seemed so disgusted that it wasn't worth more, she seemed shocked and said "...oh, I thought it would be worth more."

Come on, you have a $150,000 table.......
I know.... & isn't it amusing that not one of us can actually tell when this show is aired... yet we all seem to watch it!LOL!!!
I love watching this show... especially when it's being done in the South!
I haven't watched it... except for seeing it on Grandma's Boy
The Will and Grace episode that featured it was hilarious. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?
I watch it & I love the old people who are shocked whenever their item is appraised at a high amount.