Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Floyd Central 59 Paintsville 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big Win FC and Coach Hager 😎
Is this a typo?
Not a typo. I just saw a picture of the scoreboard on Facebook.

Congratulations to Coach Hager on picking up his first victory as head basketball coach! They have played better lately. They had a chance to win last night against Lawrence County but came up just a little short, still yet they've seemed to improved lately and then getting this win tonight.

Was Paintsville missing any players due to suspension from last night's altercation with Johnson Central?
Somebody’s got some explaining to do.
I was gonna post this earlier but I wanted to double check the score. I thought my buddy was screwing with me.
Congrats Jag’s
Fake news!!!!
Congrats to the Jags. With that win, Floyd Central has locked up the county championship with their win over north Prestonsburg.

As for the Tigers, time to regroup. Losers of 3 straight, if you are counting the post game Friday
Dang, lost to a team that was 2-20.
Emmit Brown Wrote:Congrats to the Jags. With that win, Floyd Central has locked up the county championship with their win over north Prestonsburg.

As for the Tigers, time to regroup. Losers of 3 straight, if you are counting the post game Friday

Time for JC to regroup too. Got thumped by a team tonight that Pikeville beat by 34 two nights ago.
Emmit Brown Wrote:Congrats to the Jags. With that win, Floyd Central has locked up the county championship with their win over north Prestonsburg.

I'm just curious but are all of the players on JC from Johnson Co?
Does anyone have a box score where you can see if Paintsville had kids out.
Congratulations to Hager and Floyd central. Hopefully they can turn their season around.
Glory Days Wrote:I'm just curious but are all of the players on JC from Johnson Co?

North Prestonsburg I love it!!!!
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Does anyone have a box score where you can see if Paintsville had kids out.
Seth Williams didn’t play if that’s what you’re trying to figure out.
BCF4L Wrote:Seth Williams didn’t play if that’s what you’re trying to figure out.

I just saw the video from the scuffle at the end of the game. Then the next night Paintsville and JC both lose. I was curious if anyone had to sit out or if both teams got out played the next night.
JC lost to an 18-5 Clay County team that had 3 starters out against Pikeville and Clay County had 0 fouls called on them in the entire first half, JC only shot 4 free throws the entire game, not the same as losing to a 3-20 team
Congrats to the Jags and Coach Hager !!!!!!
Iknowall Wrote:JC lost to an 18-5 Clay County team that had 3 starters out against Pikeville and Clay County had 0 fouls called on them in the entire first half, JC only shot 4 free throws the entire game, not the same as losing to a 3-20 team

Not even close to accurate. According to stats on KHSAA, Clay County’s Top 8 scorers all played vs. Pikeville.
Iknowall Wrote:JC lost to an 18-5 Clay County team that had 3 starters out against Pikeville and Clay County had 0 fouls called on them in the entire first half, JC only shot 4 free throws the entire game, not the same as losing to a 3-20 team

Excuses excuses.
Glory Days Wrote:Excuses excuses.
Congrats to the Jags but that loss for the Tigers meant nothing. Williams was out & when his 15+ points are in the game, totally different outcome. Again 2 games in a row Paintsville struggled from the free throw line.
What KHSAA website are you looking at because the one I’m looking at which is KHSAA/Riherds; Clay County hasn’t even posted their stats for the Pikeville game, I actually wasn’t at either game just going off what the radio said, but I’d like to look at The page your looking at, I’m just not aware of any other website
Iknowall Wrote:What KHSAA website are you looking at because the one I’m looking at which is KHSAA/Riherds; Clay County hasn’t even posted their stats for the Pikeville game, I actually wasn’t at either game just going off what the radio said, but I’d like to look at The page your looking at, I’m just not aware of any other website
Based on their cumulative stats from the KHSAA site vs. who I watched play.

Robinson, Abner, Both Farmers, Curry, Langdon, Hensley, & Begley all played. One of Henson or Hensley played. Not sure if the other dressed or not but both average under 2 ppg.

Anyway, Pikeville makes the trip to Manchester this week so I expect a much different game. We can probably find out a lot about the significance of the home win.
The JC loss at Clay County doesn’t look so bad now from where I’m sitting, hard to believe that Pikeville beat them 30 at their place then go down there and lose, tough place to win i guess