Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie County 63 Buckhorn 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Leslie went into Buckhorn and beat the Wildcats in the Scott Blank Classic. Buckhorn beat Leslie by 19 just two weeks ago. Coach Rice has the boys playing well at just right time.
I think this is more about Buckhorn peaking way too early and playing a weak schedule.
Buckhorn with back to back awful losses (Estill and Leslie)
Go Eagles, :Cheerlead district wide open and regions
Leslie been playing really good. Sophomore Trent Day with 28 tonight. Past 5 games Leslie has had every game within 5 points in the 4th including (Breathitt, Letcher and Perry). They are learning to close games which was expected at the benigining of the season when they had zero players with any Varsity experience. Starting to make people talk finally and these kids deserve it.
CA3 Wrote:I think this is more about Buckhorn peaking way too early and playing a weak schedule.
Buckhorn with back to back awful losses (Estill and Leslie)

Yeah, because there is no point in giving Leslie any credit. Totally agree.
Big win for Leslie County, but they still have to depend on a good draw to even have a chance to get into the regional tournament.
A very nice win for Leslie County. Congrats to them.
Nice Win Eagles. Good Luck on draw.
When is district draw?
Huggy_Bear Wrote:Yeah, because there is no point in giving Leslie any credit. Totally agree.

I figured you would understand, Huggy.
zaga_fan Wrote:I figured you would understand, Huggy.

Zaggggggs! Long time, no see! Think you guys could squeeze in some time to come over to Hyden to get some LC highlights?! Maybe when we play perennial powerhouse Piarist?! At least come visit CJ! Geez
Huggy_Bear Wrote:Zaggggggs! Long time, no see! Think you guys could squeeze in some time to come over to Hyden to get some LC highlights?! Maybe when we play perennial powerhouse Piarist?! At least come visit CJ! Geez

Huggy buddy I'm just a radio guy anymore, but I've only been over to the Nixon Center a couple times myself this season.

Always a treat to come down there to bug CJ and dodge Scottie's forearm when they call a jump ball and I'm sitting next to him :hilarious:
Bluecat Wrote:When is district draw?

Tomorrow.