Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 68 Paintsville 62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final. Good win for the Golden Eagles. They dominated the majority of the game. At one point leading by 16 points, but Paintsville battled back to tie it at 61. A couple of costly turnovers really hurt the Tigers in the last minute and JC got a much needed win over a top tier team in the 15th.
Good win for JC 😎
JC is going to get hot. 15th better look out
I watched this on twitter. Looked like a packed house and 80+ watching. Congrats to JC.
That is a huge win for Johnson Central. I guess people better not count them out of the district\region just yet. Congrats to them.
Go Eagles!!! :Cheerlead :redboxer:
JCHS
Cory VanHoose 23 points, 12 rebounds
Jacob Rice 22 points, 5 assist
John King 12 points, 8 rebounds

PHS
Colby Fugate 18 points
Nick Keeton 16 points, 12 rebounds
Brady Dingess 14 points
I really enjoyed watching this on H & I. Thank you WYMT!!!!
Region championship goes thru pikeville & Shelby valley
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Region championship goes thru pikeville & Shelby valley

Can you imagine how awesome a semis of Valley V Central
Pikeville V Painstville would be?
Hope it happens
SouthEast18 Wrote:Can you imagine how awesome a semis of Valley V Central
Pikeville V Painstville would be?
Hope it happens

That would pack the Expo and be worth the price of admission. Two barn burners no doubt.
Good chance semis will be SV vs. JC or Paintsville and Pikeville vs. Paintsville or JC.
It will be something sports fans in our area won't want to miss.
I hope the draw will allow that to happen.
JC 2-0 that night
JC couldn’t have played any better than they did & Paintsville still wins the game if they hit their free throws.
jetpilot Wrote:Good chance semis will be SV vs. JC or Paintsville and Pikeville vs. Paintsville or JC.
It will be something sports fans in our area won't want to miss.

I hope that happens Jet just have, just hope the draw allows it to happen. congrats JC looks like they are starting to peak at the right time.
Johnson Central is hard to figure out, one game down and then next game up. If they are playing well I think they are the best team in the 15th, but there have been plenty of games this year when that has not been the case. I still am going with them to win the region in a couple weeks as I think they have the best PG in the region in Rice and I think that will be the difference in the tournament.
Heard there was a little scuffle after this game. Anyone have any insight on that?
Paintsville most undisciplined team in the state.
EyeOfTheTiger Wrote:JC couldn’t have played any better than they did & Paintsville still wins the game if they hit their free throws.

Well, you had 8 more, so it's not like you didn't have your chances. :Cheerlead
ekywildcat Wrote:Well, you had 8 more, so it's not like you didn't have your chances. :Cheerlead

Why I say Paintsville beat themselves & cost them the victory by missing free throws
Wolverine Wrote:Heard there was a little scuffle after this game. Anyone have any insight on that?

Looks like tight lips on this one?
Paintsville started it JC ended it
CardinalAlum Wrote:Paintsville started it JC ended it

Ended what, a shoving match? Glad to see a lot of sc fans at the game. Happy for you guys to get out & watch some good hoops being played.
I’ve only seen one video and couldn’t tell what, if anything happened.

Where is the district tournament this year?
2000PHS Wrote:I’ve only seen one video and couldn’t tell what, if anything happened.

Where is the district tournament this year?

District will be played @ Paintsville
EyeOfTheTiger Wrote:Ended what, a shoving match? Glad to see a lot of sc fans at the game. Happy for you guys to get out & watch some good hoops being played.

Idk maybe the sucker punch from the Paintsville player on the Jc player
EyeOfTheTiger Wrote:JC couldn’t have played any better than they did & Paintsville still wins the game if they hit their free throws.

:yikes:I thought Paintsville lost this game???

:yikes: I thought Paintsville lost this game???
CardinalAlum Wrote:Idk maybe the sucker punch from the Paintsville player on the Jc player

What game was u watching? What player & punch you talking about?
Pages: 1 2