Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott County 87- Henry Clay 66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nm
I'm not surprised that Scott County won, but I did think Henry Clay could hang a little closer.
Glenn Covington staked Scott County to a 15-point halftime lead on 6 of 8 3-point shooting and 26 1st half points. He finished with 33. Scott County`s heat defense bothered Henry Clay. Henry Clay is one of the best shooting teams I have ever seen. When they get an open look it`s al post automatic.
Figured this would be a single digit game. Scott County flexing their muscle.
What’s the timeline on Morino’s return. The districts start in 3 weeks.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:What’s the timeline on Morino’s return. The districts start in 3 weeks.

Your guess is as good as anyone's. He gets another X-ray Monday. The last X-ray, two weeks ago, showed good healing. I understand Moreno's family and the Scott County coaching staff are being very conservative and protective. I did overhear Moreno telling someone a week ago he would be back "sooner rather than later." The doctor said it usually takes 4-6 weeks. It's been 5 weeks. So the short answer is, who knows.