Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 52 Letcher Central 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any thoughts out there in internet land?!

Jonesy
Hazard has good guards and if they play together will be a hard out in the region.
Reds#1Fan Wrote:Hazard has good guards and if they play together will be a hard out in the region.

If I'm following you Reds#1Fan (I thought I was), then I agree with you. They have really 4 guards that start and 3 are capable as forwards. Besides that, they all can handle the ball very well (shades of playing for Head Coach Larry Caudill in their grade school days). That with big Annie Harris underneath (who is gaining her confidence game after game, makes this team tough in the region for sure.

This is NOT going to be an easy Region to win!

Jonesy
Hazard will have to figure out how to handle Leslie if they’ve got a shot at winning the region. Leslie had no trouble at all with them in the All A at Breathitt.
Hazard had a bad shooting night vs Leslie. I bet that dont happen again.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Hazard will have to figure out how to handle Leslie if they’ve got a shot at winning the region. Leslie had no trouble at all with them in the All A at Breathitt.

But what was their excuse for Hazard beating them by 12 at the Nixon Center at the first of the season?

Not taking nothing away from those Eagles, they're a great team and I enjoy watching them. But there is that question isn't there?

Jonesy
Basketball_Jones Wrote:But what was their excuse for Hazard beating them by 12 at the Nixon Center at the first of the season?

Not taking nothing away from those Eagles, they're a great team and I enjoy watching them. But there is that question isn't there?

Jonesy
It appears Leslie has been able to flip-flop that earlier game and trending upward vs Hazard. Early season wins are not as telling as late season wins a few weeks before the district tournaments begin.
Those are two of the top teams in the Region.