Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Oneida Baptist Institute 83 Jackson County 77
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How in the world could our top two teams in the 49th district be in the same bracket. OBI just beat Jackson county again tonight making OBI and Red Bird the only two district teams Jackson county has played and have came up short in both matchup and they are looking at going to the Region to respresent the 49th and be a contender. What a Joke ! I guess Jackson county voted for the draw and got their way but is a disgrace their not even still making it to region with 0-2 to OBI.
When posting final score/prediction threads, please refer to this thread on how they should be titled.

Thanks.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...p?t=232193
I agree that districts need to be seeded, but until KHSAA doesn't make seeding across the board you will have this issue. With small schools you can't blame them to try and make some money for their school and vote to draw because that is their only chance to make Region. The joke is Clay having to worry about having to beat NL. Clay's team has a lot more talent and this even being a discussion is the joke. NL playing pretty good ball right now and with it being at NL, I think Clay will miss the region for the second straight year. Now that will be an embarrassment for that town especially with the players that they have on that squad.
If Clay doesn't make the region for the 2nd yr in a roll then I assure Glenn Gray better be packing some bags because the Gray hound is leaving town ..