Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 11 East Ridge 3-59th district championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
good job girls good luck in region!
SV's experience in big games seems to have paid off...they never let anything bother them and just kept plugging along until the flood gates opened. I know coach Napier is extremely proud of each and every girl in the program. They have pulled together and overcome some adversity to get th this point. The scary thing is I don't think they have even hit their peak...I look for that to happen next week in Regionals.:thumpsup: :wenumber1
Congrats Valley
Any stats on the game? What happened to ER? I thoguht this would have been a closer game.
Well first off there was one too many errors...and the lady warriors have a young pitcher who has NEVER played in a BIG game under pressure so that caused some problems but over all the lady warriors did well...until the 7th inning and it looked like to me everyone was just giving up and they just beat there own self! But the Lady warriors havent quit yet they are still fighting for a region title!!!! Good Luck Lady Warriors!!!!
Good Job Girls!:rockon:
Keep up the good work and have fun! Good Luck in regionals!:Wave:
Congrats Valley!
where will regionals be this year?
ladywarriorfan Wrote:Well first off there was one too many errors...and the lady warriors have a young pitcher who has NEVER played in a BIG game under pressure so that caused some problems but over all the lady warriors did well...until the 7th inning and it looked like to me everyone was just giving up and they just beat there own self! But the Lady warriors havent quit yet they are still fighting for a region title!!!! Good Luck Lady Warriors!!!!

TRUE - ER pitcher is young
TRUE - BIG game BIG pressure
TRUE - Lady Warriors could not handle the BatKats
TRUE - Valley played great ball
TRUE - BatKats well deserving of 59th District Championship!

Give credit where credit is due!