Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell County 59 Lee County 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Beattyville! I would have liked to see my Lady Kats win, but knew it would be a very close, competitive game throughout. Coach Watterson has really brought this team a long way this season. I think every team has a legitimate shot to win the 56th district.

Congrats Lady Priates on the win!
The 56th district is as wide open and unpredictable as I’ve ever seen it. Any of the four teams could win it. Seeding doesn’t really amount to much this year.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:The 56th district is as wide open and unpredictable as I’ve ever seen it. Any of the four teams could win it. Seeding doesn’t really amount to much this year.

I'm not so sure about that. Powell should consider theirself lucky to get to play Lee in the first round of district. But, Powell earned that obviously. To me, Lee is obviously the weakest team in the 56th District. I haven't seen them play of late, but, I can't see them winning a game in the district unless they make 10 threes.
The Ole Man Wrote:I'm not so sure about that. Powell should consider theirself lucky to get to play Lee in the first round of district. But, Powell earned that obviously. To me, Lee is obviously the weakest team in the 56th District. I haven't seen them play of late, but, I can't see them winning a game in the district unless they make 10 threes.
If they have the ability to play within 2 of Powell it lets me know that they have made vast improvements as the season has progressed.