Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2018-2019 Head Coach Rankings....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
College Football website ranked all Div 1 coaches 1-130 this year by performance. They put:

1. Mark Stoops

130. Bobby Petrino

https://collegefootballnews.com/2019/01/...ir-seasons
That is a thing of beauty!! :biglmao::biglmao:
Petrino checking in at #130 is nice, couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
:biglmao::biglmao:

geauxtigers75 Wrote:Petrino checking in at #130 is nice, couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Guy's let's chill with the all the Bobby Petrino stuff before Gut get's hurt with us talking about his LOVER like that.

Confusednicker:
From some of the things I hear about Stoops, he is just as big a piece of trash as Petrino is far as being a person so I don't like either guy. Those are from the rumors I hear going around in Lexington, at least.
[quote=Westside]From some of the things I hear about Stoops, he is just as big a piece of trash as Petrino is far as being a person so I don't like either guy. Those are from the rumors I hear going around in Lexington, at least.[/QUOTE

I have heard the same.
So, why not spill the beans if you've heard stuff? What stuff have you heard?
I'm also curious about these rumors, i've heard things like that before as well but no one has expanded upon it. Is he out drinking the distillery's dry like Billy Clyde did?