Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central vs. Walton Verona, 1/25, All A Final 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: c6o7xRM.png]

Magz just got off the phone with BoPo and said the pep bus is comin in hot as a mutha, wowza! Ole fatpat stayed in Richy last night and did some espionage with CT. CT said howz them coronas look big guy..... I said baby I'm not sure bout the coronas but walton verona is freakin semi pro baby.

Knott by 4

#webetterknockthecoronosdownearly More mash taters please!!!
Patriots need their inside players to bring their A game today man. Slone , Napier and Whitaker can only carry the team so far this time . We need strong bodies inside to come up huge for this game.
Patriots by 6 if our inside comes to play hard.
PatsBballFan Wrote:Patriots need their inside players to bring their A game today man. Slone , Napier and Whitaker can only carry the team so far this time . We need strong bodies inside to come up huge for this game.

[Image: dKro0yk.png]

pattyfan baby, you can freakin mark it down. Big Mac will be bringing a load tonight that most walmarts haven't seen, wowza! The Olsen twins will be running the ole high low like the gingerbread festival wheel.

#nobodybepackinbigmacswaterbottle More mash taters please!!!
From the looks , knott won’t be getting a lot of scoring at the rim. So their outside game better be on. Napier and Slone needs to hit shots. They will all have to contribute though for a victory
Walton Verona by 10
100% pulling for Knott County Central, Going with upset in this one. In a low scoring game in overtime :Cheerlead

Knott County Central 56
Walton-Verona 54
PatsBballFan Wrote:Patriots need their inside players to bring their A game today man. Slone , Napier and Whitaker can only carry the team so far this time . We need strong bodies inside to come up huge for this game.

I was in attendance at the game last night, and Knott big guy, McGuire had a great game..13 points, 8 boards and 3 blocks according to official stat sheet..Couch boys and McGuire need to be on top defensive game against Walton-Verona...I think the bigs need to focus on defense and the guards better be on their shooting games...gonna be hard to score in the paint..draw some fouls and get to the charity stripe..McGuire was 7/7 from the line last night...I think Knott can beat them if they play hard defensively
Hope to make this one today, Anybody know what time this game starts. :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Hope to make this one today, Anybody know what time this game starts. :popcorn:

Schedule online shows 6:30pm
roundballer Wrote:Schedule online shows 6:30pm

Thanks,
I think KC has enough size to slow down miles for WV but I think WV wins a tight one.
is this game streamed online anywhere?
hoopsdude20 Wrote:is this game streamed online anywhere?

PrepSpin is streaming all of the games. One could watch through Prepspin's facebook, Twitter or YouTube links too.
W-V guard Trey Bonne played his first game last night since the King of the Bluegrass in December. He was the teams 3rd leading scorer and most consistent outside shooting threat (56% FG and 46% 3 pt). Kid can jump out of the gym too. Can't collapse on the bigs inside and ignore him.