Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mayfield vs Campbellsville All A updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My first ever thread in the basketball section. I will state on the front end that I am a football guy and not real in the know on basketball. Got up this morning and tuned in. The Cards are off to a great start leading 9-0 and now its 18-4 with 2 min left in the first quarter.
Mayfield 22-6 at the end of the first Quarter
Are there running clocks in basketball?
At halftime its your Mayfield Cardinals 36 Campbellsville 17
Prepspin is caring this game on Youtube in HD you can also watch the same feed on Tweeter
Mayfield 60 to 35, under 6 min to go. The Cards have maintained around a 25-30 point lead
No real answer for Mayfield's Guthrie brothers.
Besides his basketball skills. Conner Gutherie is also the Cards all everything football QB. Great athlete! Trey Mathews earned all state football honors and Neely is a highly recruited WR in football. Just a great bunch of athletes.
Cards win it 70-43 and it was not that close. Mayfield's fast start out of the gate really did Campbellsville in
Big thanks to Seay Motors for sponsoring it so we could all watch it. They do a lot for Mayfield Athletics