Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (9)Kansas @ (8)Kentucky 1/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
16-3 Kansas visits 15-3 Kentucky as part of SEC\Big 12 Challenge. Kansas has won three straight against the Cats. Who you got?
Cats by 8z
Kansas doesn't have Udoka Azubuike now, leaving Dedric Lawson as their only low post threat. We should feed Reid, PJ, Nick and EJ in the paint and see if we can get Kansas' bigs in foul trouble early. I like our chances in this game if we continue to play the way we have on the defensive side of the ball.
Go Cats!
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Kansas doesn't have Udoka Azubuike now, leaving Dedric Lawson as their only low post threat. We should feed Reid, PJ, Nick and EJ in the paint and see if we can get Kansas' bigs in foul trouble early. I like our chances in this game if we continue to play the way we have on the defensive side of the ball.

Our point guard seems to enjoy games like this.
It all depends on how we shoot the three ball in this one. We are going to get points in the paint. Expect Hagans to play as good as he has. We really need to start early instead of spotting them some points.
Since their best player who is a big is done for the season. I’ll take Cars by 10
Wildcats win it 83-74.
Kentucky will win this game! I expect Kentucky to come into the game against Tennessee 21-3, ranked in the Top 5 for the biggest SEC matchup on a very long time.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Kentucky will win this game! I expect Kentucky to come into the game against Tennessee 21-3, ranked in the Top 5 for the biggest SEC matchup on a very long time.

Kentucky is improving every game, and Calapari is doing a great job coaching them.
Someone said cats by 8z.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Someone said cats by 8z.

Do you want a cookie? lol
pjdoug Wrote:Do you want a cookie? lol

Double stuffed .
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Double stuffed .

Confusednicker: