Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Co Central @ Knott Co Central 1/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1895d844ab908bbf8e2b9eef1c80dcf5.jpg]
Wowza! Letchy coming to Mortys baby! Just got the ole text from Big Bizness and said big guy we got the Cougies coming to Mortys as scheduled brutha! Big Bizness said baby we unleashing the hounds King style! #itstartingtorainbaby #ctbopoandthepossecominginlikeaboss #fightingforanotheregionalbanner More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 2rrmvs.jpg] Bolz ole Fatpat and CT just got back from an espionage mission like no other baby! Shizzle my nizzle brutha! Took a page right out of JPC handbook section 5 paragraph 3 on Advanced Spying chapter! Freaking wild bruh! #gotalltheirplays #neverseenusunlesstheysawusatlees More mash taters please!!!
Letcher Central has only beaten 1 team with a winning record!
(Thomas Nelson: record 10-9)

Knott by 16
Knott 68
Letcher 52
CA3 Wrote:Letcher Central has only beaten 1 team with a winning record!
(Thomas Nelson: record 10-9)

Knott by 16
Knott 68
Letcher 52

Knott May win but 16 is giving them to much credit. It was a 5 point game last time.
Bstidham47 Wrote:Knott May win but 16 is giving them to much credit. It was a 5 point game last time.

Without Slone at LCC.
Again Letcher Central hasn't beaten anyone for me to believe they can beat Knott at Knott. LCC fans were all worked up to start the season because they beating teams like JBS, OBI, Belfry, and Jenkins.
Bstidham47 Wrote:Knott May win but 16 is giving them to much credit. It was a 5 point game last time.

Oooooops! It was 17. :biglmao:
FunFan Wrote:Oooooops! It was 17. :biglmao:

Keep laughing man. We will get one more crack at them.
CA3 Wrote:Without Slone at LCC.
Again Letcher Central hasn't beaten anyone for me to believe they can beat Knott at Knott. LCC fans were all worked up to start the season because they beating teams like JBS, OBI, Belfry, and Jenkins.

So you know Slone did play in that game and Mr. King was on the sideline for Knott. Say what you will Letcher is much improved and until tonight no 14th region team has blown them out. We will be competitive and fine come tournament time.
Clay beat Knott this year, correct? And Perry beat Clay?
Bstidham47 Wrote:Keep laughing man. We will get one more crack at them.

We may not, would have to beat Cordia to play them in the district finals and Cordia is as dangerous as a cocked gun. Defiantly the most athletic team in the region and getting better everyday.
Here are some W/L numbers for some of the 53rd District teams, to put records a little more in perspective. Especially Cordia's
Cordia's opponents record- 260 wins and 135 loses (66% winning percentage). 20 different teams on there schedule, 16 of those have winning records, one is even at 9-9, only three teams on their schedule with losing records. Perry Central(9-10) ,Sheldon Clark(7-13) ,Piarist(0-15)
Letcher Central- opponents record-172 wins and 232 loses.21 different team on schedule.14 of those teams have a losing record, 7 teams with a winning record including (Breathitt. Knott, Hazard, Magoffin,Pike Central, Paintsville) record against those teams with a winning record is 1-5( beat Thomas Nelson)
KCC opponents- 215 wins 171 loses. 20 different teams, 12 teams with winning records and 8 with losing records.(2 of those are in their district, and Perry central at 9-10)

So if any 14th region team played Cordias schedule I would go out on a limb and say they would have a losing record, Some may have a few more wins than Cordia but not many. To judge Cordia by their wins and loses doesn't give a clear view of what vtype team they are.Just my opinion though.
I agree, Cordia’s record does not reflect how good they really are..most of those losses were just a few points..If Cordia starts putting together 4 whole quarters..region beware
I keep hearing how good Letcher is and then I keep seeing how much they keep losing.
[Image: SRbCJtl.png]

Bolz, the ole maintence crew has been in Mortys all freakin morning trying to put this mutha back together, wowza! General Lee and his bricklayers came into Mortys last night and did a number. Ole fatpat issuing a PSA to all other regional schools bolz....... you better up your insurance if the ole General comes knockin!

#stiddyrunningoutofexcuses #roomonourbandwagonbaby More mash taters please!!!
thegr81 Wrote:We may not, would have to beat Cordia to play them in the district finals and Cordia is as dangerous as a cocked gun. Defiantly the most athletic team in the region and getting better everyday.

I think we can check that off our list as we have already beat Cordia and proved that we can.
FunFan Wrote:I keep hearing how good Letcher is and then I keep seeing how much they keep losing.

They have more wins than losses so your point is irrelevant troll.
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: SRbCJtl.png]

Bolz, the ole maintence crew has been in Mortys all freakin morning trying to put this mutha back together, wowza! General Lee and his bricklayers came into Mortys last night and did a number. Ole fatpat issuing a PSA to all other regional schools bolz....... you better up your insurance if the ole General comes knockin!

#stiddyrunningoutofexcuses #roomonourbandwagonbaby More mash taters please!!!

Knott didn’t exactly light it up. With the exception of Napier lol. Knott won but they are definitely beatable and our boys played about as bad as they have all season.
Bstidham47 Wrote:Knott didn’t exactly light it up. With the exception of Napier lol. Knott won but they are definitely beatable and our boys played about as bad as they have all season.

I agree Knott is beatable but unfortunately I doubt Letcher can be the team to do it. Letcher did lose to Buckhorn correct? And I see no possible way for Buckhorn to win Region. But then again, you never know when it gets tournament time!
[Image: FbbDIIo.gif] Bolz ole Gunslinger Napper shoot your eye out brutha! Video footage of ole Napper shows how fast Quick Draw McGraw Napper is! Double Wowza! #shootingdisplay #colt45sareloaded More mash taters please!!!