Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PCC hype train. Buckhorn double game of the week? Nobull Sports Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check out this week’s show in the link below!
This weeks Nobull Sports Rankings

1. KCC
2. Breathitt
3. PCC
4. Hazard
5. Buckhorn
[Image: B7PL2Ph.png]

Bolz, ole fatpat is struttin like John Noble bout to get into the ring, wowza! The NO BS Show said Patriot Nation is numero uno bolz and we freakin like it. Kazilla, Doublemint Twins, Spider-Man McGuire, and Quick Draw McGraw will be representing this Thursday. Let's freakin split Richmond wide freakin open fatpat style!

#nobulliswhatolefatpatlistensto #potatocast More mash taters please!!!
I’m assuming you have Perry moved up in the top 5 because they scored over 100 points in one game? Just a quick question. Do you boys base your rankings on per game? Because this is the only rationality of some of these rankings. JMO. Look forward to a Perry and Knott matchup though. :-)
basketballx2 Wrote:I’m assuming you have Perry moved up in the top 5 because they scored over 100 points in one game? Just a quick question. Do you boys base your rankings on per game? Because this is the only rationality of some of these rankings. JMO. Look forward to a Perry and Knott matchup though. :-)

No we do Rankings every week. Not based on one game. It’s week to week and I have Perry in the same spot as I did last week.
Listened to the newest podcast today. Had some good laughs. Btw, Hazards win against North Laurel was without Pelfrey. Tonight’s game will be without Pelfrey and Jake. The Buckhorn shirts would be a jackpot money maker for sure. I’m curious though why no shout out for Cordia? Has Perry or Knott beat cordia by more than 10 this season?
basketballx2 Wrote:Listened to the newest podcast today. Had some good laughs. Btw, Hazards win against North Laurel was without Pelfrey. Tonight’s game will be without Pelfrey and Jake. The Buckhorn shirts would be a jackpot money maker for sure. I’m curious though why no shout out for Cordia? Has Perry or Knott beat cordia by more than 10 this season?

I honestly think Cordia is better than what the record shows. I think they could take down any top 5 team. They just have trouble closing.
trainer Wrote:I honestly think Cordia is better than what the record shows. I think they could take down any top 5 team. They just have trouble closing.

Completely agree!
[Image: 2rtzcj.jpg] Bolz ole Dirt Dobber Dobson called yesterday and said big guy wez got a mess in the courthouse brutha! Ole Fatpat said lil guy calm the #%$# down! Ole Fatpat been saying for years we need freaking wall to separate us from Lotts Creek with all the illegees baby! Lotts Creek draining us freaking dry brutha! Ole Fatpat been saying it for years but Dirt Dobber said big guy wez going to shut this mutha down! Shut the ole County government down and shut their water off! Genius! Cordia cubs never seen it coming! #makingknottgreatagain #refugeeswipingIGAout #closetheborder&thetunnelstolottscreek More mash taters please!!!
trainer Wrote:This weeks Nobull Sports Rankings

1. KCC
2. Breathitt
3. PCC
4. Hazard
5. Buckhorn

PCC and Hazard are better than Breathitt. No doubt in my opinion. I've seen all three play and that's just what my eyes told me.
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: 2rtzcj.jpg] Bolz ole Dirt Dobber Dobson called yesterday and said big guy wez got a mess in the courthouse brutha! Ole Fatpat said lil guy calm the #%$# down! Ole Fatpat been saying for years we need freaking wall to separate us from Lotts Creek with all the illegees baby! Lotts Creek draining us freaking dry brutha! Ole Fatpat been saying it for years but Dirt Dobber said big guy wez going to shut this mutha down! Shut the ole County government down and shut their water off! Genius! Cordia cubs never seen it coming! #makingknottgreatagain #refugeeswipingIGAout #closetheborder&thetunnelstolottscreek More mash taters please!!!

When clicking on your profile name, it says head coach. I seriously doubt that unless it’s head coach of a pee wee team. I don’t understand why you can’t communicate like a normal person, why speak of “border control” when you “type” as a hood rat on meth from the Bronx. I would love to know your honest opinions on games, teams and predictions but I cannot get half way through a sentence without wondering which school system failed you with intellects. You are an obvious Knott fan but you criticize Cordia that is from the same board. It makes no sense, why so much hatred. Why do you want border control to Lotts Creek, does their ability to not be dominated by Knott, Perry or basically any school frighten you? You speak of how fantastic Knott Central is in comparison to Cordia. However, has Knott beaten cordia by more than 10? Doesn’t say a lot for your “number one team”. Try to give intellectual opinions instead of making a laughing stock of basketball.
The Ole Man Wrote:PCC and Hazard are better than Breathitt. No doubt in my opinion. I've seen all three play and that's just what my eyes told me.

Well Breathitt beat Perry and Perry beat Hazard so there ya go.
I think this is going to be a good Region tournament.
My predictions for the region tournament

53rd
Winner: Knott County
Runner-up: Cordia

54th
Winner: Perry Central
Runner-up: Hazard
**As long as they don't draw each other**

55th
Winner: Breathitt County
Runner-up: Wolfe County

56th
Winner: Powell County
Runner-up: Estill County
trainer Wrote:Well Breathitt beat Perry and Perry beat Hazard so there ya go.

Apples and Oranges. Hazard beat North Laurel WITHOUT main player. And North Laurel beat Perry 75-64.

Apples and Oranges. So there ya go.
CA3 Wrote:I think this is going to be a good Region tournament.
My predictions for the region tournament

53rd
Winner: Knott County
Runner-up: Cordia

54th
Winner: Perry Central
Runner-up: Hazard
**As long as they don't draw each other**

55th
Winner: Breathitt County
Runner-up: Wolfe County

56th
Winner: Powell County
Runner-up: Estill County

I’m going to agree with you with this being the outcome of the DISTRICT matchups. Two games though, Knott/Cordia only because 14th region refs will call the games and it’s on Knotts floor. Def will be homecourt advantage between these two teams! Don’t see Knott allowing Cordia to beat them on their home floor of a District championship. The other game if between Perry/Hazard, I also agree ONLY because it will be at Perry Centrals gym. Buckhorn will be hosting but played at PCC, correct? Regional though, with no 14th regional refs, if Knott and Cordia play-I’m calling Cordia for the win. If Perry and Hazard play, I’m going with Hazard. With that being said Knott, Cordia, Breathitt and Perry will all have the potential of winning the title based on who’s playing their best game to their potential! Wide open this year!!!
basketballx2 Wrote:I’m going to agree with you with this being the outcome of the DISTRICT matchups. Two games though, Knott/Cordia only because 14th region refs will call the games and it’s on Knotts floor. Def will be homecourt advantage between these two teams! Don’t see Knott allowing Cordia to beat them on their home floor of a District championship. The other game if between Perry/Hazard, I also agree ONLY because it will be at Perry Centrals gym. Buckhorn will be hosting but played at PCC, correct? Regional though, with no 14th regional refs, if Knott and Cordia play-I’m calling Cordia for the win. If Perry and Hazard play, I’m going with Hazard. With that being said Knott, Cordia, Breathitt and Perry will all have the potential of winning the title based on who’s playing their best game to their potential! Wide open this year!!!

Can’t say I agree with your 53rd runner up prediction. Letcher will beat Cordia before they ever get to Knott. Until they prove they can beat Letcher then you can’t put them ahead of us.
basketballx2 Wrote:Apples and Oranges. Hazard beat North Laurel WITHOUT main player. And North Laurel beat Perry 75-64.

Apples and Oranges. So there ya go.

And Hazard played North at home while Perry played them in the road.

So there you go.
basketballx2 Wrote:When clicking on your profile name, it says head coach. I seriously doubt that unless it’s head coach of a pee wee team. I don’t understand why you can’t communicate like a normal person, why speak of “border control” when you “type” as a hood rat on meth from the Bronx. I would love to know your honest opinions on games, teams and predictions but I cannot get half way through a sentence without wondering which school system failed you with intellects. You are an obvious Knott fan but you criticize Cordia that is from the same board. It makes no sense, why so much hatred. Why do you want border control to Lotts Creek, does their ability to not be dominated by Knott, Perry or basically any school frighten you? You speak of how fantastic Knott Central is in comparison to Cordia. However, has Knott beaten cordia by more than 10? Doesn’t say a lot for your “number one team”. Try to give intellectual opinions instead of making a laughing stock of basketball.

Come on..He is obviously trying to shed some humor on a sometimes much to serious topic, that of HS basketball..I’m sure he is a highly educated individual..you get angry over him spreading hatred..but turn around and do the same towards him in ways with your post..If you don’t like a person on here, just scroll past them..don’t let it get to ya..We are all entitled to our opinions, regardless of how we may speak or type it..I don’t agree with him all the time, but he does make me laugh at sometimes..his loyalty to his team is admirable..let’s be kind
zaga_fan Wrote:And Hazard played North at home while Perry played them in the road.

So there you go.

Still Apples and Oranges. Perry played Cordia at Perry, beats them by 9 points. Hazard plays Cordia at Hazard and beats them by 14.

So there you go. Which team is better? If you look by stats of one game, it’s going to be different than looking at other factors involved. According to this perception Hazard is better than Perry. Hazard beat North Laurel and Perry lost to North Laurel. Hazard beat Cordia by more points than Perry beat cordia. It’s all Apples and Oranges. I like to base my opinion on numerous games played by each team and not solely on one games performance. Every team has their good nights and bad ones! It’s Mountain basketball and that’s what makes it enjoyable! No team this year is a slam dunk of the Regional title.
[Image: giphy.gif] Basketballx3 you got ole Fatpat thinking bruh! Heres way ole Fatpat breaks it down tater style! Pats are the front runners in the 14th but advantage is Big Bizness at da helm! Kazilla and Napper are bringing it every night and athletic wing guards that can shoot your eye out! Kazilla is a slasher that can cut a tater in 2 secs! Whitaker is solid as a petrified rock and the Twins are strong as Yodees oxen! Spiderman is a freaking munsta and good with back to the basket! Now Perry has the talent but coach cant finish a game under pressure but was heck of a playa in the day! Cordia has the horses but again cant finish baking the tater all the way through! General Lee is a young coach that knows his x's and o's but they need an assassin that has not emerged yet in the game that you can count on for consistency in taters like we all like! Ole sneaky Holland has Hazard amped up and dangerous! Cocked like a barrell full of monkeys ready to take the 14th! Breathitt behind Noble is flat out scary if they get early momentum! Its like game of thrones baby who will get to sat on the Iron Throne! Holland, Noble, and King be in the front at the end but ole Fatpat likes the Pats because of all around team effort! Simple logic! If you keep up with ole Fatpat then ya know Fatpat supports whoever comes out of the 14th! #gamesofthrones #timetorise More mash taters please!!!
basketballx2 Wrote:When clicking on your profile name, it says head coach. I seriously doubt that unless it’s head coach of a pee wee team. I don’t understand why you can’t communicate like a normal person, why speak of “border control” when you “type” as a hood rat on meth from the Bronx. I would love to know your honest opinions on games, teams and predictions but I cannot get half way through a sentence without wondering which school system failed you with intellects. You are an obvious Knott fan but you criticize Cordia that is from the same board. It makes no sense, why so much hatred. Why do you want border control to Lotts Creek, does their ability to not be dominated by Knott, Perry or basically any school frighten you? You speak of how fantastic Knott Central is in comparison to Cordia. However, has Knott beaten cordia by more than 10? Doesn’t say a lot for your “number one team”. Try to give intellectual opinions instead of making a laughing stock of basketball.
[Image: a2119329556_10.jpg]
Ole Fatpat went through the ole cassettes and found the ole pissing match of 1983 brutha! Ole Fatpat got no hatred brutha! Ole Fatpat all about the love baby! Ole Fatpat been in Lotts Creeky many times and started many moons ago when Cordia was CORDIA! Ole Fatpat got no hatred just calling it like ole JPC says baby! Lil fellow ole Fatpat talked to JT just few weeks ago over taters and Cordia has the proper paperwork! Ole Fatpat is a true Patriot supporter from way back before you was conceived in the womby! Ole Fatpat likes your style but brutha dont start a pissin match over the cubs baby! More to life and ole Fatpat going to enjoy the 14th cuz its going to be a wild ride!#roomonthebandwagon #wickedpissah More mash taters please!!!
Ole fatpat gives me a good laugh lol.
If anyone has any questions for us on the podcast just ask on here and we will quote your name and your question.
Also give us a follow on FB and twitter. We come out with some pretty funny pics, highlights, and t-shirts.