Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin Co 63 Floyd Central 31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like getting rid of that mean old coach really helped lol. Kevin Spurlock beat the same team 18 earlier this year.
Congrats to the Hornets and a big Congrats to the soft a** parents of Beaver Creek for ruining what would have been a decent year
SouthEast18 Wrote:Looks like getting rid of that mean old coach really helped lol. Kevin Spurlock beat the same team 18 earlier this year.
Congrats to the Hornets and a big Congrats to the soft a** parents of Beaver Creek for ruining what would have been a decent year

From what I heard he should have been fired. He's lucky he didn't get taken to court. If I remember correctly, he threw a basketball at a player(s.) You can't throw a basketball at players... There's a difference between tough and abusive. Watch your step there bub.
Hey bub, the last thing we need is more check drawin' holler critters of floyd county. That is what the FC BOE enabled.
Rough year for Floyd Central
So is Spurlock drawing a check now for being a “holler critter”?
No, I don't believe he will be drawin a check any time soon. I imagine he'll be back coaching.
"more Check drawin' holler critters."

Absolutely a new low for this board and a for moderator no less. These are high school kids for goodness sake. :lame:
I'm insulting those parents, not the kids. I'm not a monster.
Real Badman Wrote:No, I don't believe he will be drawin a check any time soon. I imagine he'll be back coaching.

There is a SUCKER born everyday.... 😎
BallFan1952 Wrote:There is a SUCKER born everyday.... 😎

That's the funniest post I've ever seen on this forum. Gosh that's great.
The Ole Man Wrote:From what I heard he should have been fired. He's lucky he didn't get taken to court. If I remember correctly, he threw a basketball at a player(s.) You can't throw a basketball at players... There's a difference between tough and abusive. Watch your step there bub.

I could say I saw Bigfoot today doesn’t make it true. Those stories were exaggerated either that or you believe the Floyd County school board and new superintendent just loved Spurlock so much they risked law suits to keep him.
By the way, CONGRATS HORNETS for the win