Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Next Final Four appearance for UK?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a HUGE CBC fan and I believe we will be there within the next two-three years with a title within the next three-four years. What does everyone else think?
Coach Gillispie has done an excellent job so far in getting us some much needed players. I think that within the next 3-5 years we will be back in the F4!
it is possible this year the talent is there but i say 2 years i just want to get our rep back in the SEC and everthing else will work out.
I'd say 2 years, but who knows, could be 1, could be 3, could be 10+
I say 2-3 years.
Not the 2008-2009 season

but the 2010-2011 season

because Patterson & Bradley will be loose and warm and Gillispie should make some more good recruits
BFritz Wrote:I'd say 2 years, but who knows, could be 1, could be 3, could be 10+

i agree with you but hope you are off on the 10+ years part :thumpsup:
I really think with Crawford and Bradley heading out after this year, CBC will bring in two great recruits that will boost that prediction to maybe 2008-09 or 2009-2010.
I just hope all the players left over from the Tubby era can keep up with CBC
3 years.
I may be out of the loop, but who is CBC?
I've seen Coach Gillispie referred to as BCG, but CBC? I guess I need elaboration.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I've seen Coach Gillispie referred to as BCG, but CBC? I guess I need elaboration.

Coach Bill Clyde
Meaty Wrote:Coach Gillispie has done an excellent job so far in getting us some much needed players. I think that within the next 3-5 years we will be back in the F4!

I agree 100%...I will have to say though, I think it will take the full 5 years to return.
I actually believe it will be 2 years.
How far does everyone think that could get this year? Getting Patterson really changed my mind on how the season could go. Before Legion and Patterson I saw us as a bubble team and just getting into the touney but now after getting the late recruits I say probably sweet 16 or elite 8.
Anyone care to voice their opinion?
alfus21 Wrote:Coach Bill Clyde

K, thanks.

I think I still prefer BCG.
I'd say in two years.
Ask me this question midway though next year and I'll have a good answer. The Cat will win 25 games this year. Mark it down!!
I am seeing 3 years!
3-5 years tops. I hope I am wrong though and its 1-2, lol. The sooner the better but if its 3-5 years or longer I can wait. I have come to my senses as a UK fan and not be impatient and angry at them all the time.
Hopefully soon
my guess between 2-4 years
3 yrs
2 years
Between 2-4 years. By that time, Gillispie will have built his own team, and will have implemented his system at UK.
COuld be this year.