Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 2019 Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw Westside's post with EKU's schedule, so I figured why not get the conversation started on the Wildcat's 2019 season.

8/31 Toledo

9/7 Eastern Michigan

9/14 Florida

9/21 at Mississippi State

9/28 at South Carolina

10/12 Arkansas

10/19 at Georgia

10/26 Missouri

11/9 Tennessee

11/16 at Vanderbilt

11/23 Tennessee-Martin

11/30 Louisville
My initial thoughts on this is that we should have just as good of a season as last year with only 4 away games.
With the way Kentucky has recruited and developed players, there is no reason they can't go at least 7-5 every year. Looking at the schedule, at first glance, and going through the schedule, My first thoughts are 8-4.
6-6 to 7-5 my best guess. A few unanswered questions that spring may help understand.
9-3
Wildcatk23 Wrote:9-3

I like your optimism!
Spirit100 Wrote:I like your optimism!

Do tell us what you think. I agree, I see another 9-3 regular season with this schedule.
I say 4-0 non-conference, either 3-1 or 2-2 at home in SEC (lose to Florida, beat Tennessee and Arkansas, Missouri with Kelly Bryant at qb the coin flip game), and either 1-3 or 2-2 on road in SEC (lose at Georgia, win at Vandy, try to steal one between Miss. St. and South Carolina). Comes out to 7-5, 8-4, or 9-3, I’ll take the middle ground at 8-4.
Van Hagar Wrote:I say 4-0 non-conference, either 3-1 or 2-2 at home in SEC (lose to Florida, beat Tennessee and Arkansas, Missouri with Kelly Bryant at qb the coin flip game), and either 1-3 or 2-2 on road in SEC (lose at Georgia, win at Vandy, try to steal one between Miss. St. and South Carolina). Comes out to 7-5, 8-4, or 9-3, I’ll take the middle ground at 8-4.
This was my thoughts as well when first seeing the schedule.

Stoops has definitely built up the depth enough where there shouldn’t be any falling back to a well below .500 season. The defense should still be decent although the secondary is losing a ton. The offense has to improve this off season. AJ Rose is a solid back and the offensive line will be good again, but we won’t be able to just ground and pound like this year. Terry Wilson is going to have to make more explosive plays or it’s going to be a long year on offense.
I’m going with an 8-4 record for the Cats.
Glad to see everybody else thinking like I am.
8/31 Toledo - WIN

9/7 Eastern Michigan - WIN

9/14 Florida - WIN

9/21 at Mississippi State - LOSS

9/28 at South Carolina - WIN

10/12 Arkansas - WIN

10/19 at Georgia - LOSS

10/26 Missouri - LOSS

11/9 Tennessee - LOSS

11/16 at Vanderbilt - WIN

11/23 Tennessee-Martin - WIN

11/30 Louisville - WIN

I see a 8-4 season.
I don’t think we lose to both Missouri & Tennessee. We will win one of those two.
Colonel_fanatic14 Wrote:I don’t think we lose to both Missouri & Tennessee. We will win one of those two.

I think we win both.
Season tickets baby! So I hope it's a great year.