Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Has Mullins been ruled eligible yet at Hazard?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering when she may start playing for the Lady Bulldogs?
I think she will give them what they need to help them win the region.
This has been a very interesting topic over here in Commodore/Bulldog world. This would surely make an impact on the 54th District.

I haven't heard of her playing as of yet. Not even sure what the holdup is. The ole Smittys Boys tell me she's been in class at Hazard a month or so.

On the other side of the silver dollar...I did see Leslie play one game when she wasn't there. And it was a solid performance by all. They still look good. The veteran coaching and leadership on their team now could pay big come district/region.....

And what is this thing about Caudill resigning? Interesting to say the least. Funny what you can hear at the gas station when you are dragging a Diet Coke out of the cooler.....PAPA MULLINS TAKING OVER THE REIGNS AT HAZARD???
Okay, heard a good one on this situation last night! When doing paper work for her to get eligible, the address used for her move, let's just say it was not actually her place of residence, so she was ruled ineligible, of course there was an appeal, and it supposed to be heard on Jan 31. So who knows how that will go, interesting!
Haven't they lived in Hazard all along???
From what I hear, their house in Knott is still for sale from when they moved the first time to Perry County. So if she wanted to get eligible again at Hazard, they would have to have another legit move, preferably to the city limits. So then they would have 2 houses for sale just so she could play. Just crazy if you ask me.
Sure does. I saw them play a lot last year especially in the game they beat our PCC girls in the district. That as THE HIGHEST LEVEL girls game I have ever laid my eyes on. She was the star of the show too! Just don't see how she could leave her situation.
They seem to have great coaches there year in and year out!! They were what should've been best team in region.....Now she's ineligible?? Hopefully this decision by her father hasn't destroyed her future.
Analytics101 Wrote:Sure does. I saw them play a lot last year especially in the game they beat our PCC girls in the district. That as THE HIGHEST LEVEL girls game I have ever laid my eyes on. She was the star of the show too! Just don't see how she could leave her situation.
They seem to have great coaches there year in and year out!! They were what should've been best team in region.....Now she's ineligible?? Hopefully this decision by her father hasn't destroyed her future.
As hard as he pushes her, she may be enjoying a little break from it all. Leslie said he was unhappy with the amount of touches that she was getting. :eyeroll:
I was at their game last night against Buckhorn.
Larry was coaching and she was not in the lineup.
The Meyers girl from Leslie is pretty dang good. I'd say Mullins had to share the ball with her some. I think averaging 12-15 a game and being on a championship team is better than averaging 25 and losing.
Hazard’s not the place for her if she doesn’t like sharing shots. They have 2 guards that are going to shoot 10-15 shots a night at least. Not saying they shouldn’t by any means. Their both great players.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:The Meyers girl from Leslie is pretty dang good. I'd say Mullins had to share the ball with her some. I think averaging 12-15 a game and being on a championship team is better than averaging 25 and losing.

She was averaging 7 at Leslie. And they were, and maybe are, as good as any team in the Region. Leslie as a team was tough, especially with Mullins. I'm not really sure why she transferred to Hazard. The grass isn't always greener. Plus, she plays Softball and Hazard's softball team is awful. Leslie's was at least competitive.
Speaking of softball...wasn’t her dad coaching at Leslie??

And the question to me is...if you’re looking for more shots and transfer...why didn’t she come to my commodores?
Patriot train Wrote:Just wondering when she may start playing for the Lady Bulldogs?
I think she will give them what they need to help them win the region.

[Image: ofl60rS.png]

#smellsalittlefunnytoolefatpat More mash taters please!!!
Analytics101 Wrote:Speaking of softball...wasn’t her dad coaching at Leslie??

And the question to me is...if you’re looking for more shots and transfer...why didn’t she come to my commodores?

I'm not for sure, but I'll take your word for it.
Meyers is a great kid. Dang good shooter!
RealityCheck! Wrote:Meyers is a great kid. Dang good shooter!

Meyers? We're talking about Mullins. Any updates?