Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro headed to All A State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats Coach Morris and the Jackets.
Good night in Jacket land! They might as well call school off Tuesday! Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday are now gonna be off days and if either boys or girls advance be off Friday too!
Congratulations Middlesboro bring a 1A Championship back to the boro :Cheerlead
Bell runs off Morris, Brock and others to Middlesboro and heard they voted against the contract with Pineville. It’s ugly on Log Mountain and political pawns are getting ready to make it uglier.
Middlesboro is making huge strides in athletics. Congrats to Middlesboro. Middlesboro has come leaps and bounds. Congrats to Coach Morris! Your a great one!
Middlesboro brings in Coach Morris for basketball and it turned them around. Now they’re bringing in Coach French for football times. Good times in the crater right now.
I agree. Been a while for Middlesboro. Jackets should be proud of what is happening there right now. Things really looking up for the Boro. Not sure who is responsible for the turn around, but keep it up. Most school pride I have seen there in several years.
The Superintendent is responsible just like the Super is in charge of cutting contract with Pineville Ind..
Poor leadership causes poor morale in district..
Waylon is doing a good job and Russell Thompson as well.. Bless the other!
Well great job Waylon. I knew he had got Larry French to Middlesboro. Proud to have Waylon as my superintendent and Pineville should be proud too. How long has Waylon and Russell been Superintendents?
Congrats Middlesboro! Best of luck in the all A.
Congratulations to Coach Morris and players! He does things the right way and it is paying dividends.
Questionable strategy by Harlan’s coach for not having anyone back on D with his player at the line, up one, 5 seconds left in the game. The kid misses the front end, and Middlesboro shoots a layup on the other end uncontested.
TheProfessor33 Wrote:Questionable strategy by Harlan’s coach for not having anyone back on D with his player at the line, up one, 5 seconds left in the game. The kid misses the front end, and Middlesboro shoots a layup on the other end uncontested.

Did you not watch the last play? Lol. They had a guy back and not only was it contested but it was an and-1.
Mr. Obvious Wrote:Did you not watch the last play? Lol. They had a guy back and not only was it contested but it was an and-1.

Right, but why not have all 4 back? That’s my point.