Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 13th Region Top Exit velocity, Pitching Velocity and Pop time in each class
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who has the top numbers in the 13th region 2019 in each class. Please leave their ranking in your opinion)and numbers if you have them.

Exit Velocity
Seniors

Pitching Velocity
Seniors

Pop
Seniors

60 times
Seniors

Exit Velocity
Juniors

Pitching Velocity
Juniors

Pop
Juniors
60 times
Juniors

Exit Velocity
Soph

Pitching Velocity
Soph

Pop
Soph
60 times
Soph

Exit Velocity
Fresh

Pitching Velocity
Fresh

Pop
Fresh
60 times
Fresh
Save us some time and just post yours or your son's numbers. Isn't that the goal here?
Well Mr. Obvious, I'm a numbers guy and I love sports... Please look back over any post I have made. I do not get in silly conversations with the folks that post silly know it all stuff and I hope that's not you( thinking you know the reason of my post), so if you have any info that would be appreciated , if not scroll on and keep smiling.
Honestly it would take forever to input these numbers or rank the players in all classes. You seem to follow 13th baseball, who’s your team or the team your child plays for. My son plays for Corbin, so that will be some of the only kids I have numbers on I have opinions on ranking the other players though.
I like all 13th region teams, but I'm more fond of Tri County teams South, North, Whitley, Williamsburg, Lynn Camp, Barbourville, Corbin and Knox Central. I'd love to see your positive opinions and rankings. I hope get some info/numbers/opinions (positive only) on as many players we can at each school. Just give what info/educated opinion you might have and Thanks
Who is the top 3 players at each position.
SEKYSports Wrote:Well Mr. Obvious, I'm a numbers guy and I love sports... Please look back over any post I have made. I do not get in silly conversations with the folks that post silly know it all stuff and I hope that's not you( thinking you know the reason of my post), so if you have any info that would be appreciated , if not scroll on and keep smiling.

:biggrin:
SEKYSports Wrote:Who is the top 3 players at each position.

You go first
I dont know much and i'm sure i'll over look a few, but here is my top players by position not at the plate per say.

C Austin Reynolds

1B Caleb Rains

2B Alex Binder

SS Chase Estep

3rd ??????

OF Dane Imel

OF Christian Gosslin

OF Hunter Nantz

P Corey Bright
P Chance Dismuke
P Chase Estep
P Cameron Bowen
P Peyton Payne
P Cole Hicks
P Luke Wohlfarth
P Matthew Creekmore
SEKYSports Wrote:I dont know much and i'm sure i'll over look a few, but here is my top players by position not at the plate per say.

C Austin Reynolds

1B Caleb Rains

2B Alex Binder

SS Chase Estep

3rd ??????

OF Dane Imel

OF Christian Gosslin

OF Hunter Nantz

P Corey Bright
P Chance Dismuke
P Chase Estep
P Cameron Bowen
P Peyton Payne
P Cole Hicks
P Luke Wohlfarth
P Matthew Creekmore

I like most of those, would have to put Noah Taylor in outfield. Pitching Payne and Estep should be head of the class, also would put nantz somewhere on there. 3rd basemen I like Ben phillips. I like rains but tucker Holland and Ethan wine are also pretty dang good. But over all I like your list. Looking at all these names on one list, you could have an amazing team just from the region. I also want to add Addison to list as utility, hope to see him earn open spot in outfield for us, he can fill in on infield and can backup catcher for us. Major speed and good bat.
My rankings are how they play the position. Nantz was left off the pitcher list, but should have been on there (over site). Holland has been strong at 1B for sure.
The Taylor ki( I take nothing from him) is one of the top hitters, but he is out of position and does not have the speed/arm for OF. Taylor is an amazing athlete and was a great catcher and managed the pitchers well from when I had seen him. As far as pitching those are not in any form or rank. The 13th Region could have an awesome All Star team top to bottom. I still wonder what kids have the most velocity on the mound.
You didn’t put Noah Taylor on there because he was “out of position?” You do realize he had 50 RBI’s last season? Which means he had to average something like 1 and a half RBI’s every single game. Any coach I know would find that kid a spot. lol!
What about Jonathon Watson also? He was close to leading the state in runs scored. Jaylen Adams and Blevin Campbell were both top 15 in the state in stolen bases.

I do agree that Ben Phillips at 3B should be the choice.
Yes, at the plate the Taylor kid is one of the best period and he would have been the top catcher if his knee or leg would not gave him issues. All kids you mentioned are could and could make it. I agree. I just gave my thinking, please feel free to ad yours. I love good thinking and only positive comments about these wonderful kids.