Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central 46 Hazard 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Knott Central’s 3rd All A Title!
killerb Wrote:Knott Central’s 3rd All A Title!

Congrats Knott County :worthy:
Nice win
It was a good game until the last 3 minutes. Hazard took a huge hit when their starting point guard hurt his ankle and the beginning of the second quarter. Pelfrey was out the rest of the game, huge advantage to Knott. Good matchup between the two teams in the paint. With Hazard losing Pelfrey early in the game plus not making their free throws definitely turned the game over for Knott to win. Would have liked to seen the outcome had Pelfrey not got hurt in the first half. Hazard definitely needs to work on their free throw shots. Knott done well with theirs.
Congrats to knott but i wish it was a true all a. A lot closer game then the final score. Pelphrey going down in the second hurt hazard ball handling and knott started pressing but still a 3 point game late
Hazard was right there at the end but without their leading scorer Pelfrey the last 3 qrts, they could not pull through.

Congrats to Knott County
Hate to see any kid get hurt , even worse to see them benched from it during a championship game so I speak for all patriot fans I’m sure when I say we hope the hazard player recovers quickly .
This Patriot team shouldn’t be knocked and say anything was handed to them because of that fact though. These boys have a fire in them to prove they work hard as a team to bring home these wins . They struggled without Slone and I think seeing the team with him and without him shows what this kid means to the Pats man ! That kid out hustles every player on the court , he leaves his heart out there ! Crazy talented and seems like a great kid. Much Respect! Congratulations Patriots and Best of Luck next week !
Congrats Knott Central.
Hated to see Pelphrey hurt for Hazard as that certainly changed the game for Hazard, but there is no doubt KCC earned the win, they did everything needed to win. I can't wait for the regional tourney, it is wide open and I would say that Hazard, KCC, Breathitt and PCC will all go into district play as potential favorites to win, and I would say that Cordia, Letter, Buckhorn and the young Wolfe Co Wolves could beat any of them on a given night. Should be a great 14th region tourney, Good Luck to the Pats next week in the All-A state, hope they can make a run toward a state title !!!
[Image: funny-gif-baby-Gangnam-Style.gif] Big Bizness and Pat Nation was shabab! Fatpat and the entourage give Big Al credit cuz it was a showdown! Kazilla hit a threeby and Pat Nation never looked back! Wonder Twins brought the smackdown and Cobby was en fuego brutha! White Chocolate and Spiderman went freaking bonkers bruh! #tatersforeverybody #jacksyneverbethesame #checkmate More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 2r3oqd.jpg] Bolz ole Jacksy never be the same! Ole Fatpat jumped up to try to storm the court jumped over the rail best big guy could! Something on da floor snapped like a mutha! Wowza! Big Bizness and Captain Davis tried to hug ole Fatpat but wasnt happening baby! Each one just hugged the ole arms and Big Bizness said big guy you bring the Cubie cigars and wez celebrated like ole Fatpat on opening day of the Golden Corral grand opening bruh! #timetorise #allmAshedtaterwinners More mash taters please!!!
Looks like Knott is starting to get it back together.