Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Randy Frazier to take over Pineville?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sounding like this may happen. If so. This is huge for Pineville football.
When did this happen or start to be in the works? I thought they said Pineville wasn’t interviewing until this week. It would be a great hire.
it hadnt happen just rumor and thier interviewing this week and hopefully have a coach named by end of this week
BellCo18 Wrote:Sounding like this may happen. If so. This is huge for Pineville football.

He's a good one.
When are they going to announce? Are they doing any more interviews? If Frazier gets the job it will be a great choice for Pineville. Hopefully their choice is as good as Middllesboro’s.
Interviews are done, announcement soon. Superintendent may be tied up until first of next week. I really don't know if they have chosen from the interviews. That may be done Friday. Will have a coach very soon. Wrong thread sorry.
I’ve heard from a good source this is what is gonna go down.
So the announcement will be at the beginning of next week? Hopefully they get a good selection like Middlesboro. Everyone is looking forward to a great season for both teams.
four quarters Wrote:So the announcement will be at the beginning of next week? Hopefully they get a good selection like Middlesboro. Everyone is looking forward to a great season for both teams.

Everyone but the Bell County BOE, their vote this week is nothing more than a lame attempt to shut Pineville down.
fridaynightfights Wrote:Everyone but the Bell County BOE, their vote this week is nothing more than a lame attempt to shut Pineville down.

??
I think he is saying he hopes all in the county does well this year, except those at Bell Board of Education . Including Gilliam, Gambrel and the board members Brock, Knuckles and Hatfield. They are trying to hurt families with stopping a families choice of education. This has nothing to do with eligibility, but according to her a child is nothing more than a check for her system. Her words in a nutshell. We are working hard
BUCK_WILD Wrote:??

Bell County BOE cancelled the reciprocal agreement for kids that live in County but want to go to Pineville, basically to cut off funds to Pineville. I’m not a Pineville fan but the move was silly and ultimately just hurts the kids.
From what I could understand from watching WYMT and reading facebook posts it seems if the schools don’t agree on a contract then neither school gets the funds. The money will remain in Frankfort.
thanks.

Bell’s student pop has taken a big hit the past few years, looks like they are getting aggressive to try to hold the #’s.
It's a pretty common issue around the state. The state will just grandfather in all the students currently attending and then the districts will have to agree on a cap of students going from one district to another.
NEED A NEW BOSS AT THE TOP..
She’s 78 and time to move on
Craze JACKET man Wrote:NEED A NEW BOSS AT THE TOP..
She’s 78 and time to move on

I am beginning to like you more and more. All jokes aside Pineville has had great support from Middlesboro and staff and students from Bell County. Bell County had several support with a maroon and gold day. It is about 5 - 8 people making a decision that hurts our community. Funny how she wants the best of both side as she has 600+ from other districts. Our few we have are killing her? We can all agree as parents we reserve the right to send our kids where we chose? 5 people from Bell County do not believe that.
There has been all kinds of support that I have seen also, but lets get back on the topic thread. I think people could down Bell county’s superintendent and three board members all day, however they don’t have any vote in Pineville’s football coach. Is Frazier the choice or are there others?
Who cares about all the above. This is a football forum.
Pineville cares. Otherwise you will have their team.
heard announcement for new coach be tonight
It’s official Frazier is the new Coach.
Told you guys. Wink Pineville got a home run hire.
Press Conf tomorrow at 2:45
BellCo18 Wrote:Press Conf tomorrow at 2:45

:Clap:
four quarters Wrote:https://www.wymt.com/content/sports/Pine...57572.html

Congratulations!
By far a good hire.
Any ideas on who is going to be assisting Frazier in Pineville?

Lots of turnover going on up and down 25E. Frazier is one of the best defensive coaches in the area for sure.
Still can't understand going for 2 up 3 late in the 4th against Somerset knowing Somerset had a terrific kicker.
Pages: 1 2