Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central 66 Breathitt County 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Knott 66 Breathitt 48 Final
Yikes. It's hard to beat Breathitt at Breathitt. It's also hard to get calls there.
Knott played great defense..Breathitt struggled to get open looks at the basket..Knott out rebounded them looked like to me too..Thought this was gonna be a much closer game.
Thanks for fixing thread!
Breathitt maybe went to the post three times the entire game. They depended on their 3 point shots which wasn’t landing. They didn’t rebound good at all. I was very surprised. Thought this would have been a closer match. I would like to know how many three shots was attempted by Breathitt for the game.
Good win for Knott. Did not expect the final score.
Fraley is the type of player that can win a game for you or lose a game for you. He is going to shoot shots even if he has to force them. Knott took al his open looks away for the most part and forced him to shoot tough shots. Breathitt has to get points from him or Fugate to go with Taulbee. Coach King being on the sideline also is a big difference for Knott.
Breathitt has no inside game and if they are not hitting the outside shots like in today’s game they are very beatable. Officiating was poor for both sides.
I am ready to eat crow Fatpat after last night's performance it's hard to put Knott anywhere but at the top of the region I was at the game. Congrats to the Patriots!
[Image: 3axN5cu.gif]

Dem bolz in Breathitt didn't know what hit them after Big Biznezz and the entourage showed up and showed out.... ole fatpat still worried about this brutha taking care of him at the concessions. He had his back turned when I ordered and when he turned to hand me the food he froze like ole fatpat's back riding in CT's golfcart, wowza! Baby, I guess the lil fella still tryin to take in all of fatpat!

#kazillarockedthedome More mash taters please!!!