Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New 2020 Dem Frontrunner Emerges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Beto O'dork's dental chair strategy sees his popularity surge among Democrats.

https://visionviral.com/blog/2019/01/10/...pointment/

:dudecomeon:
I fully expected to find a picture of a horses ass in this thread.
FoSho Wrote:I fully expected to find a picture of a horses ass in this thread.
Ask and ye shall receive. Here is a twofer:

[Image: GettyImages-1033257788-4x3.jpg?w=1150]
[Image: url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&c...7547686593]
Dems already screwed up the 2020 election. They should have agreed on one candidate last year and been pushing them ever since. Trump going to win by default in 2020 again.
plantmanky Wrote:Dems already screwed up the 2020 election. They should have agreed on one candidate last year and been pushing them ever since. Trump going to win by default in 2020 again.

Who? Who is the one?:biglmao:
^^ For years, the Democrats took the middle class for granted. In those days Dems became smug and accustomed to themselves being allowed to tell the voters what was good for them, not the other way around. And for a time the voter went along with it. But finally in 2016 the 'forgotten man' or the US middle class if you prefer, rose up to include the Rust Belt, and the people voted for Donald Trump. So what have Dems done in response? Doubled down to more forcefully tell the voters what they actually want. :flush:

I and others thought the lesson of 2016 was for Dems to stop running over their base. But Dems in denial which would be all of them BTW, just blindly rejected the people's choice for President and denying what had just happened, they immediately launched a campaign to oust the President by whatever means necessary. Now, to give credit where it's due, the Democrat slime campaign did do well enough so that the necessary number of districts flipped to once again return to them control of the House. But let's face it, aside from the takers rising up, how could one really explain what went on in the minds of the voters of New York's 14th district? A terrifying prospect in my view, is the possibility of a majority of voters eventually choosing candidates the likes of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

The people of this land choose their representatives. Thus the prospects of our country's fortunes rise and fall with the characters of those elected officials running the federal government. Hence Benjamin Franklin said "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." The oft heard idiom of our day, 'Be careful what you wish for' suddenly takes on a much more ominous fate.

That said, at the forefront of Democrat candidate's well wishers and endorsers are the very ones who've caused and funded the resistance. And they seem to want only the most racially outspoken to run. But when a man like Bernie Sanders can become the face of the party, something's afoot that you know cannot last. IF another lib gets in the Oval Office anytime soon, IMHO the Putin's and the Xi's will run right over us.
plantmanky Wrote:Dems already screwed up the 2020 election. They should have agreed on one candidate last year and been pushing them ever since. Trump going to win by default in 2020 again.

Democrats (all of them) only care about power and they will stop at NOTHING to have it.

It is disgusting what the left (including the media) is doing to our country. There is a large amount of people that want to destroy our Republic and a large amount of people that stand for Freedom. I am honestly concerned about my children's future. Because of the tone and determination at all cost that the left possesses.........I'm afraid what it will lead to.

The good news is that my side has all the guns. Thank you Founding Fathers!

🇺🇸