Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 12th Region Top 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is the current top 5 in the 12th Region?
Mercer Co is showing up big time late in the season.
Casey
Danville
Lincoln
Mercer
Southwestern
Not in any certain order
Mercer
Danville
Casey
Lincoln
Southwestern
In order...

Lincoln County
Mercer County
Southwestern
Danville
Casey County

For the record I think SW will pull off the upset and be the 12th region team at state. Everyone is thinking Lincoln with the possibility of Mercer upsetting them... but watch out for the dark horse!
Where is region played?
Passtheball Wrote:Where is region played?

Pulaski Co.
Agree with factsonlyplease list, and anyone one of them can win it.
This is how these 5 teams have done head to head. Danville and Southwestern is the only two teams that didn't play each other during the regular season.

Mercer Co. 93
Danville 79

Mercer Co. 64
Lincoln Co. 60

Mercer Co. 45
SW 61

Mercer Co. 59
Casey Co. 62

Lincoln Co. 79
Danville 64

Lincoln Co. 85
Danville 88

Lincoln co. 65
Casey Co. 71

Lincoln Co. 75
Casey Co. 56

Lincoln Co. 54
SW 36

Danville 97
Casey Co. 99

SW 43
Casey Co. 42
factsonlyplease Wrote:In order...

Lincoln County
Mercer County
Southwestern
Danville
Casey County

For the record I think SW will pull off the upset and be the 12th region team at state. Everyone is thinking Lincoln with the possibility of Mercer upsetting them... but watch out for the dark horse!

I agree but Mercer has been beat recently by Southwestern and Casey. Mercer lately seems more concerned with having Premier tweet out how many points they score than winning games. They have had a very selfish 2-3 game stretch. If they don't get back to sharing the ball it could be an early exit for them.
Sunday games:

Southwestern vs Lincoln Co
Casey Co vs Danville
factsonlyplease Wrote:In order...

Lincoln County
Mercer County
Southwestern
Danville
Casey County

Southwestern over Lincoln County in the semi finals today
12th Region Finals (Monday)
Casey Co vs Southwestern