Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie Co vs Hazard @ Breathitt All A Semifinal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Leslie and Hazard tip off this Saturday for the Semifinal of the All A Classic at Breathitt this Saturday January 12th.

These two teams met earlier in the year with hazard winning by 11 I believe. I had watched that game and Leslie had the lead cut to 6 in the 4th. Think this will be a great 54th district showdown between the two teams. Leslie has only won 2 games on the season, but you got to pay attention to who all they have played. There a top 6-7 team in the region. Not to mention how young they are. They start an 8th grader, 3 sophomores, and a Junior at times.
Hazard by 8
4ever witness Wrote:Leslie and Hazard tip off this Saturday for the Semifinal of the All A Classic at Breathitt this Saturday January 12th.

These two teams met earlier in the year with hazard winning by 11 I believe. I had watched that game and Leslie had the lead cut to 6 in the 4th. Think this will be a great 54th district showdown between the two teams. Leslie has only won 2 games on the season, but you got to pay attention to who all they have played. There a top 6-7 team in the region. Not to mention how young they are. They start an 8th grader, 3 sophomores, and a Junior at times.

Should be a good game, Hazard cannot look ahead against a dangerous Leslie team.

Hazard is also young starting a 7th grader, 2 Soph, 2 Jrs.

With Pelfrey, Fletcher and Hall being 3 year starters
4ever witness Wrote:Leslie and Hazard tip off this Saturday for the Semifinal of the All A Classic at Breathitt this Saturday January 12th.

About #10 in Region. Could be decent in 2 years.:HitWall:
What time is this game?
Hazard will roll in this one. Letcher Central defeated Leslie by 47 earlier in the season.
Go Eagles and Coach Rice. :Cheerlead
Strikeout King Wrote:Hazard will roll in this one. Letcher Central defeated Leslie by 47 earlier in the season.

Hazard should win but LCC beating Leslie is pretty irrelevant. Team A beating Team B, doesnt have anything to do with Team C.
It was a 6 point game at the half vs Letcher. Leslie went cold and quit guarding. 1st half Leslie been within 10 points to every opponent. If they start putting 4th quarters together every game they going to be just fine.
Hazard by 10
I don't think this will be very close. Leslie is a couple years out. Hazard is not a dominant team and have a few young players, but I believe Coach Holland will be very prepared for this game. Hazard by 12.
I am gonna go with Hazard in this one, by 10pts