Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Images of the Phoenix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want my next tattoo to be the Phoenix from ancient mythology. The one I want is on my other computer, but here's a few ones I'm considering. Keep in mind that, regardless of the colors here, it will be filled in with Bengals colors (orange and black). If anyone else comes across a cool one, please post it.

(10 bonus points to anyone who can figure out why this tattoo would have meaning to me)
I like this one a lot too
Another one I like a lot
another
Don't like this AS much, but it could grow on me. Let me know
I doubt this one's in the running
I'm guessing because the phoenix comes out of the fire and makes something great. Those are pretty cool man, let us know which one you decide on.
I too am a fan of the Phoenix and that will likely be my next tat also. but my design is none of the above so dont worry...lol
The Phoenix rises from the ashes, the lowest point, and journeys upward full of life and purpose just like BFritz rose from the ashes of his accident to a new life full of purpose.
I guess BC75 actually said it best...like the Phoenix, BFritz came out of his own personal fire and is doing something great with his life. Best of luck to you my friend!!!
Awesome point and BFritz...Cool Ass thought to get The Phoenix! Looks sweet!
Thanks everyone, but no one has any good designs of the Phoenix that I can consider?

As for Amun-Ra.......... get your own tattoo, quit stealing my ideasSmile
[Image: phoenix-tattoo-11626539929049.jpg]

here ya go if ya want a little more complicated tat lol
FATMAN Wrote:here ya go if ya want a little more complicated tat lol

Too complicated, too big, and I think that there's more to that one than I like or want.
yea that would cost a pretty penny i was just going through some images on google and seen that one and thought it was pretty cool
CTD was going to get an AMAZING phoenix tattoo back in the day, don't think that he ever did but it was one heck of a picture. Far more intricate then these designs and not so much what you are looking for though. I like the concept of it and they turn out to be really pretty tattoos. If I was going to pick my favorite from these listed I'd have to go with the 2nd or 5th one.
Considering these now, too, except this one probly wouldn't have all the little stringy things off the bottom
this is the one i've got