Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2018 Final AP Top 25 Rankings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 Clemson
2 Alabama
3 Ohio State
4 Oklahoma
5 Notre Dame
6 LSU
7Georgia and Florida (tie)
_______
9 Texas
10 Washington State
11 UCF
12 Kentucky
13 Washington
14 Michigan
15 Syracuse
16 Texas A&M
17 Penn State
18 Fresno State
19 Army
20 West Virginia
21 Northwestern
22 Utah State
23 Boise State
24 Cincinnati
25 Iowa

https://www.sbnation.com/college-footbal...op-25-2018
Georgia and Florida should not tie beings they played each other, how dumb.
12th wow!
Can anyone tell me the last time we ended ranked this high or higher?
The AP Poll that UK Athletics and Benny Snell posted had their final rank as 11th.
Coaches Poll #11
AP Poll #12

It is ridiculous that UF is #7 and UK is #12 when UK has beaten more teams in the CFB Poll Top 25 and beat the Gators on their home field.

The epitome of voting stupidity.
FoSho Wrote:Coaches Poll #11
AP Poll #12

It is ridiculous that UF is #7 and UK is #12 when UK has beaten more teams in the CFB Poll Top 25 and beat the Gators on their home field.

The epitome of voting stupidity.

agreed
I am just so happy Kentucky football won 10 games for the first time in my lifetime and we finished in the top 25! It was truly a wonderful season for the Cats.
I think it's fantastic...I've been a long time fan of OSU, UC, and UK. It's been a long time and maybe a first that all three finished in the top 25.

This fan of college football enjoyed a great season witnessing all three teams success!

:Thumbs:
Spirit100 Wrote:I think it's fantastic...I've been a long time fan of OSU, UC, and UK. It's been a long time and maybe a first that all three finished in the top 25.

This fan of college football enjoyed a great season witnessing all three teams success!

:Thumbs:

OSU I kind of feel had a up and down year, Coaches of that caliber dont grow on trees