Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 63 Whitley County 51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
tough loss.
Jeff Ellie or ever how you say it was a ref, isn't he a Corbin graduate? How is this allowed?
Rainingthrees Wrote:Jeff Ellie or ever how you say it was a ref, isn't he a Corbin graduate? How is this allowed?

Have to be away from the school for 10 years I believe. That's the 13th regions biggest problem. Most refs are deeply associated with a certain school. Whether it be a principal, coach, teacher, or whatever. Or they've been associated with them for years. Corbin and Harlan County probably have the most refs associated with their schools or cities. I think most can disassociate themselves from it, but there's a few that definitely can't.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Have to be away from the school for 10 years I believe. That's the 13th regions biggest problem. Most refs are deeply associated with a certain school. Whether it be a principal, coach, teacher, or whatever. Or they've been associated with them for years. Corbin and Harlan County probably have the most refs associated with their schools or cities. I think most can disassociate themselves from it, but there's a few that definitely can't.

It doesn't matter he is just as terrible as the rest of the refs in the 13 Region
So are we blaming the Refs for another Whitley co. Lost to Corbin.
insideinfo Wrote:So are we blaming the Refs for another Whitley co. Lost to Corbin.

Just wondering why a Corbin graduate is allowed to call their games is what I'm asking?
Rainingthrees Wrote:Jeff Ellie or ever how you say it was a ref, isn't he a Corbin graduate? How is this allowed?

good question.
insideinfo Wrote:So are we blaming the Refs for another Whitley co. Lost to Corbin.

if he doesn't you will.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Just wondering why a Corbin graduate is allowed to call their games is what I'm asking?

Call the Feds in and put a stop to this stuff :biggrin:
Corbin always gets the breaks....
If you can't beat Corbin, this year don't blame the refs. This might be the worse Corbin team 20 years.

Did Jeff play on the 91 state tournament team with Rhoden and Barton?
Corbin record 9-4 not bad :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Corbin record 9-4 not bad :Cheerlead

They have a good 6th man.
Might as well blame the refs because I have never seen or heard of a game Corbin lost that they didn’t blame the refs. I agree Corbin is not very good so the refs have them at 9-4 . Well said
Xerxes Wrote:Might as well blame the refs because I have never seen or heard of a game Corbin lost that they didn’t blame the refs. I agree Corbin is not very good so the refs have them at 9-4 . Well said

:please: Corbin, don't have a player that would start on the Top 3 teams in the 13th Region!! You're upset because you can't beat a bad Corbin team! 13th Region refs are just bad!!!