Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott County 56 Trinity 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Missed this one. I thought Scott would win easily. Trinity is a lot better than I thought, especially without Johnson. Scott is hurting without Mareno, but you can tell their schedule the past couple weeks is catching up to their legs.
Great game! Scott County's quickness is fun to watch. Enjoyed watching both teams play tonight.
Impressive win without Moreno
These two teams will be playing for the state championship I believe TongueirateSho
Scott is the best team in the state !!!!
Way to go Cardinals!
basketball101 Wrote:Scott is the best team in the state !!!!

for sure.
basketball101 Wrote:Scott is the best team in the state !!!!

Without Moreno, they are very good. They are very quick with good shooters, but lack size. Their defense is smothering out front.

With Moreno, they are one of the best teams I have seen in Kentucky. Moreno makes a world of difference.

It will be interesting to see how Scott County does without Moreno against a really good big man Tuesday night at Madison Central.
The way our tournament works you could see one of these teams lose in the region and the other be state champs. They will most certainly not both be playing for the title.
rojas Wrote:Without Moreno, they are very good. They are very quick with good shooters, but lack size. Their defense is smothering out front.

With Moreno, they are one of the best teams I have seen in Kentucky. Moreno makes a world of difference.

It will be interesting to see how Scott County does without Moreno against a really good big man Tuesday night at Madison Central.

they will definitely be a tough out if they stay healthy.