Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region Winners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Girls singles champion Kelsey Hughes of Paintsville
Boys singles champion Nathan Martin of Lawrence County
Girls team winner Morgan County Girls
Boys team winner Paintsville

Congradulations to all of the winners. All of the time ,effort and dedication you put in to this sport has paid off. And hats off to the parents that support these kids. They couldn't do it without you. Now let's go to State and get some wins!!!!!!!

Thumbs up to all of the kids that played. You all were very well behaved and supportive of other teams as well as your own.

Chad Williams of Lawrence County did a great job running the tournament despite rain problems. Good job, Chad. Thanks to all of the team coaches that take the time to work with these kids and guide them during matches.
kytennisfan#1 Wrote:Girls singles champion Kelsey Hughes of Paintsville
Boys singles champion Nathan Martin of Lawrence County
Girls team winner Morgan County Girls
Boys team winner Paintsville

Congradulations to all of the winners. All of the time ,effort and dedication you put in to this sport has paid off. And hats off to the parents that support these kids. They couldn't do it without you. Now let's go to State and get some wins!!!!!!!

Thumbs up to all of the kids that played. You all were very well behaved and supportive of other teams as well as your own.

Chad Williams of Lawrence County did a great job running the tournament despite rain problems. Good job, Chad. Thanks to all of the team coaches that take the time to work with these kids and guide them during matches.

:thumpsup: Well stated!!!
I'd like to extend a big congrats to Nathan Martin who I believe (correct me if I am wrong) won his 3rd straight boys singles regional title!

Good job Nathan and play hard at State!!
I made a huge mistake in that I left out congradulating the boys doubles and girls doubles winners. I know it was pikeville boys but not sure of the girls doulbles. But congradulations to you and hopefully someone can name them here on BGR. Sorry again.
Congrats..............where is Prestonsburg? I thought they were going to dominate?
ComfortEagle Wrote:Congrats..............where is Prestonsburg? I thought they were going to dominate?

The Pburg doubles boys of Patton and Harmon were number two seed in region and they finished number two behind Pikeville. So they will go to state. By the way, why would you think Pburg was going to dominate? It is well known who the dominate players are in the region, they are not from Pburg.
That is just what I was told.
pburg did dominate, except in the last round, they took out the "eagles" pretty early
Old Man Wilderness Wrote:pburg did dominate, except in the last round, they took out the "eagles" pretty early

The "eagles"? lol Now there's a powerhouse program in their first year ever. That's alot to brag about.

Not to offend any of the JC kids. Cause I know you kids have worked very hard this being your first year. Congrats on your first season.
Old Man Wilderness Wrote:pburg did dominate, except in the last round, they took out the "eagles" pretty early

Im sorry p-burg didnt dominate. Pikeville had no rank, since abbas malik and salman jeelani hadnt played together all year till region, they beat Paintsville who was ranked number 1 and killed p-burg who was number 2.

I have to tip my hat off to Harmon and Patton who r awesome people