Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wide Receivers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who are the best widerecivers around and from what school
I have not seen him play but from what the team tells me Tyler Baker is an outstanding wide receiver
The ball is never thrown in eastern Ky so talking about wide receivers is a waste of time!!!
bball fan Wrote:The ball is never thrown in eastern Ky so talking about wide receivers is a waste of time!!!

u dont know what your talking about the ball is thrown not alot but its thrown
Shew you take everything too literal. The ball is thrown in grade school, but not enough to care about wide recievers as much as it is to care about them in NKY ball. Im pretty sure bball fan was being a little sarcastic also.
I am going to say that Cole from Somerset is the best hands down.
Cash Wrote:Shew you take everything too literal. The ball is thrown in grade school, but not enough to care about wide recievers as much as it is to care about them in NKY ball. Im pretty sure bball fan was being a little sarcastic also.

im not saying how much the ball is thrown im asking whos the bestRolleyes
HazzBeen Wrote:I am going to say that Cole from Somerset is the best hands down.

I agree with you HB the Cole kid from Somerset is the best right now.
TRAIN85 Wrote:I agree with you HB the Cole kid from Somerset is the best right now.

what grade is he in
Cole will be a senior, like the other two said, Cole is the best in EKY hands down.
bball fan Wrote:The ball is never thrown in eastern Ky so talking about wide receivers is a waste of time!!!
Go tell that to Breathitt and Leslie Counties. Theyve had alot of success throwing the ball.
I am telling you all right now to watch out for Tyler Baker at Pikeville. He could be quite special if he keeps progressing like he is.
TRAIN85 Wrote:I am telling you all right now to watch out for Tyler Baker at Pikeville. He could be quite special if he keeps progressing like he is.
Been told all thats missing from his game is he needs to get just a little faster. I was impressed with him at spring practice for sure.
TRAIN85 Wrote:I am telling you all right now to watch out for Tyler Baker at Pikeville. He could be quite special if he keeps progressing like he is.
Been told all thats missing from his game is he needs to get just a little faster. I was impressed with him at spring practice for sure. I can hear Brian Milam on WYMT now "Caught by Tyler"Shaken" Baker" or some other lame Chris Berman imitation. LOL!