Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Alabama vs. Clemson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The clear cut one and two teams in the country. Who are you all taking?
Tide - 31
Tigers - 17
I hate to but I'll pick Clemson 24-21
Since Clemson has a couple of people out including D lineman for failed drug test, I’ll take Bama easily
Demarcus ware Wrote:Since Clemson has a couple of people out including D lineman for failed drug test, I’ll take Bama easily

Looks like I made a bad prediction. lol
Demarcus ware Wrote:Since Clemson has a couple of people out including D lineman for failed drug test, I’ll take Bama easily

Only one of them was a starter though.
Roll Tide!

pj you should never pick against the SEC

Shame on you!
I'm going to state the obvious here. If anyone can beat Bama, it's Clemson, but I think Bama wins it.
Coming from a Clemson fan. If both teams play perfect football, I think Alabama wins.

I hope Alabama has a terrible night though!
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Roll Tide!

pj you should never pick against the SEC

Shame on you!

I should pick who I want. shame on you :ChairHit:
Westside Wrote:I'm going to state the obvious here. If anyone can beat Bama, it's Clemson, but I think Bama wins it.

I agree. Dabo can do it if anybody can.
pjdoug Wrote:Looks like I made a bad prediction. lol

Shocker! Not.
FoSho Wrote:Shocker! Not.

More shocking than the one you made against Corbin? or not?
Gotta go with Bama in this one!

Alabama - 31

Clemson - 28
Doesn't look like Clemson is rolling over yet.
Does the scoreboard have enough digits for this game, wow.
I love that call by Saban.
Great win by a young Clemson team. Wow.
shame on anybody that didn't pick Clemson to win Smile
Bama has a good enough offense to beat anyone but the defense...........not so much lol. Their defense looked absolutely lost at times.
Ouch, instead of the Tide Rolling they got rolled
Clemson and their 19 year old true freshman quarterback beat Alabama like a red-headed step child. Wow is all I can say, Clemson played like a team possessed from the opening whistle.
pjdoug Wrote:More shocking than the one you made against Corbin? or not?

Corbin deserved the win. We were not prepared or healthy for that task.

Last season and this coming season(s) will be much different. 😜
FoSho Wrote:Corbin deserved the win. We were not prepared or healthy for that task.

Last season and this coming season(s) will be much different. 😜

deserved has absolutely nothing to do with predictions.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Ouch, instead of the Tide Rolling they got rolled

rolled and smoked.
So no one picked Clemson by 4 TDS...Confusednicker:

That was an impressive display of football by the Tigers. They made vital plays, circus catches, took advantage of Bama miscues, and sent off a great senior class with a National Championship!

And they won the majority of battles in the trenches.

The Golden Boy QB is the real deal. I feel bad for opposing defenses over the next two seasons. Congrats to Clemson...

:Thumbs:
I guess Bama didn't belong and was given a free ride. Apparently they should have never been an option to be in the championship, this is a real embarrassment for the college playoffs...
RTS Wrote:I guess Bama didn't belong and was given a free ride. Apparently they should have never been an option to be in the championship, this is a real embarrassment for the college playoffs...

I see what you did there.

👎🏻
Notre Dame lost by 27, Alabama lost by 28, frauds I tell you! Confusednicker:
RTS Wrote:I guess Bama didn't belong and was given a free ride. Apparently they should have never been an option to be in the championship, this is a real embarrassment for the college playoffs...

I love it...here here RTS!!!

Confusedinglepar
Pages: 1 2