Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lynn Camp not posting scores
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
KHSAA shows that Lynn Camp is 7-2 when they are really 7-7. They went 1-2 in a tournament at Heritage High School in Maryville, TN on Dec 20-22. They also went 0-3 in the South Fork Classic at Oneida High School, TN. The Times Tribune and 13th Region Page had some of the scores. 1-5 over the break but they did turn in their lone win.
ukwildcat2000 Wrote:KHSAA shows that Lynn Camp is 7-2 when they are really 7-7. They went 1-2 in a tournament at Heritage High School in Maryville, TN on Dec 20-22. They also went 0-3 in the South Fork Classic at Oneida High School, TN. The Times Tribune and 13th Region Page had some of the scores. 1-5 over the break but they did turn in their lone win.
it's a conspiracy.
Some people just call that Dinky being Dinky.
If that's true, which I assume it is. I think that the KHSAA should reach out to Lynn Camp and tell them to post all of the out of state games. I would tell them, you have a week to post each game and for every game that is not posted the school or program will receive a $50 fine. I wouldn't mind to see that fine be $100, actually. I grant you, I don't know the bylaws on this kind of thing, but that's how I think it should be handled. You can't post the win, without posting the losses.
In the late 80s, Rockcastle County put on probation by the KHSAA for not reporting scores. In those days the 49th district was seeded by the Courier Journal Litkenhous ratings. Rockcastle had only called in scores that would help their rating. They were trying to avoid being on the same side of the bracket as Clay County.
On Dec. 22nd they lost 68-53 to Columbia Academy TN.
On Dec. 29th they lost 57-53 to Scott TN.

Those haven't been reported to KHSAA yet but are on Maxpreps.
Just seen them. Have all except for maybe 1.

Dec. 21-22 Heritage TN Tournament

Dec. 21st Lynn Camp def. Knoxville Catholic TN 77-66
Dec. 22nd Columbia TN def. Lynn Camp 68-53

Dec. 27-29 Oneida TN Basketball Christmas Classic

Dec. 27th Lenoir City TN def. Lynn Camp 74-53
Dec. 28th Oneida TN def. Lynn Camp 58-55
Dec. 29th Scott TN def. Lynn Camp 57-53
Wow :popcorn:
Pineville should be happy they don’t post tonight. I heard the game was a blowout.
Strikeout King Wrote:Just seen them. Have all except for maybe 1.

Dec. 21-22 Heritage TN Tournament

Dec. 21st Lynn Camp def. Knoxville Catholic TN 77-66
Dec. 22nd Columbia TN def. Lynn Camp 68-53

Dec. 27-29 Oneida TN Basketball Christmas Classic

Dec. 27th Lenoir City TN def. Lynn Camp 74-53
Dec. 28th Oneida TN def. Lynn Camp 58-55
Dec. 29th Scott TN def. Lynn Camp 57-53

They didn't want to report all the Tennessee losses Smile
Some kinda rule out there, a lot of teams are reporting scores but no stats.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Some kinda rule out there, a lot of teams are reporting scores but no stats.
report stats or be fired :biggrin:
Dec 20 Christian Educational Consortium (Home school out of Louisville) beat Lynn Camp 69-63 in the first round of the tournament at Heritage High School in Maryville TN, per Corbin Times Tribune. It ran the next day in the paper.

https://www.thetimestribune.com/sports/l...e03d4.html
I thought you had to post scores .