Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County at Corbin 01-02-19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who you got game 2 :popcorn:
Corbin continues to dominate the Bobcats.
Corbin 73
Bell Co. 52
Hope to go this one if I get back from Lexington on time, This will be a battle who will get to played Knox Central for a chance to go to the 2A State Tournament. Go Hounds Confusedhh:

Corbin 66
Bell County 64
I am confused 64?
WhyLie Wrote:I am confused 64?

Winner of this game will play the winner of the Knox Central vs Jackson County game. I have already chalked In Knox Central TongueirateSho
Too much controversy at Bell and game being played at Corbin. Corbin wins the game by 14. Could be more if Tony wants to put more on Smith.
What controversy?
Granny Bear Wrote:What controversy?

Apparently, they met in the Cumberland Falls Invitational @ Corbin last week. Fight broke out? Apparently Bell's coach made the comment that he would kick Corbin's coach's Butt (other word was said).
Plus the Lambdin kid quit. He was one of the top scorers.
It's in the previous Bell-Corbin thread, Granny.
Bell is up 23 with a little over a minute left
Any word If the thomas boy got to play tonight for bell
Only controversy at Bell is that Brock got hurt. As far as the Lambdin kid he just didn’t want to play anymore. Bell has some good young guards to replace him. Stephanie is now the lead guard and might be the best point guard in Region. Bell is getting better and better.
BellCOUNTYfaithfull Wrote:Any word If the thomas boy got to play tonight for bell

Got some mop up time.
four quarters Wrote:Too much controversy at Bell and game being played at Corbin. Corbin wins the game by 14. Could be more if Tony wants to put more on Smith.

:biglmao:
Missed that bad pjdoug. Be easy on me. Even Les Dixon misses sometimes picks/scores. Jay Bilas has been wrong before.
four quarters Wrote:Missed that bad pjdoug. Be easy on me. Even Les Dixon misses sometimes picks/scores. Jay Bilas has been wrong before.

All of us make mistakes. lol