Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: West Virginia's Holgorsen To Houston?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The following article is stating that the University of Houston has requested to speak with WVU's Dana Holgorsen regarding the open head coach's position at their school. It goes on to state WVU's athletic director has a strained relationship with Holgorsen and would be glad to get rid of him. It also states that Houston Rockets owned and Univeristy Alum is willing to shell out mega bucks to get a big name coach.

My question is, if you're will go shell out mega bucks, why would you settle for Dana Holgorsen? Also, is Dana Holgorsen a big name coach?

http://dubvnation.com/breaking-houston-r...RVbjpzNmHw
Westside Wrote:The following article is stating that the University of Houston has requested to speak with WVU's Dana Holgorsen regarding the open head coach's position at their school. It goes on to state WVU's athletic director has a strained relationship with Holgorsen and would be glad to get rid of him. It also states that Houston Rockets owned and Univeristy Alum is willing to shell out mega bucks to get a big name coach.

My question is, if you're will go shell out mega bucks, why would you settle for Dana Holgorsen? Also, is Dana Holgorsen a big name coach?

http://dubvnation.com/breaking-houston-r...RVbjpzNmHw
I wouldn't think so.
Probably as big a name as Houston can get.

I hope it happens and Neal Brown ends up in Morgantown.
Neal Brown to WVU by weeks end.
FoSho Wrote:Probably as big a name as Houston can get.

I hope it happens and Neal Brown ends up in Morgantown.

I'd rather see him in Lexington or Williamsburg.
FoSho Wrote:Neal Brown to WVU by weeks end.

fact?
pjdoug Wrote:fact?

It is indeed what I'm hearing.

Could start a couple additional dominoes if true. Might be an interesting couple of weeks around here.
Pushed out or left under his own par? Cause this one really struck me by surprise.

Granted. His career at WVU has been very average and nothing special.
Spud6 Wrote:Pushed out or left under his own par? Cause this one really struck me by surprise.

Granted. His career at WVU has been very average and nothing special.

Holgerson evidently is wanted by Houston pretty bad. Neal Brown I've always heard has wanted to move up to Power 5, closer to home and in a perfect opportunity. His salary will quadruple if/when he gets his Power 5 job.

Who knows if it'll happen but it's what I've been told by multiple sources. Good news is we'll know something soon either way.

I hope it's true.
Sources lol? It’s everywhere .
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Sources lol? It’s everywhere .

From the community (Boyle Co), I've known for several days.

Relax. I'm not trying to break news.
FoSho Wrote:It is indeed what I'm hearing.

Could start a couple additional dominoes if true. Might be an interesting couple of weeks around here.

it will be interesting to see what happens in next couple weeks with lots of coaches changing schools.
FoSho Wrote:Holgerson evidently is wanted by Houston pretty bad. Neal Brown I've always heard has wanted to move up to Power 5, closer to home and in a perfect opportunity. His salary will quadruple if/when he gets his Power 5 job.

Who knows if it'll happen but it's what I've been told by multiple sources. Good news is we'll know something soon either way.

I hope it's true.

I wonder if Neal Brown will ever come back to UK Smile
FoSho Wrote:From the community (Boyle Co), I've known for several days.

Relax. I'm not trying to break news.

Are you sure? lol
pjdoug Wrote:I wonder if Neal Brown will ever come back to UK Smile

I'm sure he'd like to. But I don't see it happening if he ends up in Morgantown.
FoSho Wrote:I'm sure he'd like to. But I don't see it happening if he ends up in Morgantown.

There are definitely worse places to live than Morgantown Smile
pjdoug Wrote:There are definitely worse places to live than Morgantown Smile

Now......will Chuck Smith go with him?

Hhhhmmmmmmmmmm. 🤔
pjdoug Wrote:it will be interesting to see what happens in next couple weeks with lots of coaches changing schools.

There's some smoke........