Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville-7 Paintsville-1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Just saw this on the KHSAA website, I wonder what went wrong for Paintsville. From the score it looks like everything did.
Who pitched this game for both teams. I would imagine It was either Grimm or Watkins since district is 5 days away for them and Buckhorn, Boyd County and Allen Central are the only teams left on the schedule.
Wow, Big Congrats to Pikeville.
What in the world? Pikeville is Bi-Polar! HUGE WIN AT THE RIGHT TIME OF YEAR! Talk about a confidence builder! Congrats Panthers!
Prep Star Wrote:Who pitched this game for both teams. I would imagine It was either Grimm or Watkins since district is 5 days away for them and Buckhorn, Boyd County and Allen Central are the only teams left on the schedule.
Hall for Pikeville. Miller for Paintsville.
Paintsville just didn't hit the ball at all and it being senior night they wanted to honor Miller, and IMHO left him in too long. Congrats to the Panthers on the big win. Shake it off Tigers and get refocused as tonight is much more important contest. Just goes to show you how hard it is to defeat a team, three times in one season. Hopefully it's just a wake up call for next Tuesday night.
funny how all of Pikevilles games turn around when they play a team for the 2nd time if they lost the 1st. Such as Painstville beat them in the All-A and then they go to Paintsville and beat them by 6. same thing with Belfry
Congrats to Pikeville that has to give them a lot of confidence to Pikeville for Turnament
GRIZZ Wrote:Just saw this on the KHSAA website, I wonder what went wrong for Paintsville. From the score it looks like everything did.

Nothing went wrong for Paintsville...Pikeville is good. I dont know what all it is going to take to prove that, but these past three weeks sure should have helped!

Pikeville is playing as well as ANYONE in this region.
wow good win congrats Pikeville.
If...Then Wrote:funny how all of Pikevilles games turn around when they play a team for the 2nd time if they lost the 1st. Such as Painstville beat them in the All-A and then they go to Paintsville and beat them by 6. same thing with Belfry

Just so you know Paintsville has beaten Pikeville twice this season.
Got to see the last 4 innings and that is BY FAR the best ive seen this ball club play this season... It was great to see them come out and get a big win over the #14 team in the state... Hall pitched maybe the best game of his high school career... Paintsville had no answer for the big hook he was throwing... and a very clutch hit late in the game by josh staggs to give some insurance for the panthers... All around great game by both teams and we could possibly see a rematch in region the way Pikeville is playing...
I've watched Pikeville a few times this season. They have improved with each game. Congrats on the big win.
Pikeville played great. Paintsville .... not so well. I think the Tigers ended up with 5 errors. Pikeville played nearly flawless. and made some really big plays.
Hall had every pitch working. Congrats to pikeville on a great game. paintsville also left 9 on base.
The Guru Wrote:Pikeville played great. Paintsville .... not so well. I think the Tigers ended up with 5 errors. Pikeville played nearly flawless. and made some really big plays.
Hall had every pitch working. Congrats to pikeville on a great game. paintsville also left 9 on base.

Paintsville is a very good team...Pikeville could be a very good team...
Would love to see these two hook up in the finals of the region...
Congrats Pikeville.